hmmmm...

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
its cuz you are still here and i dont know your name...is it jeff?
hahahahahahaa! yeah, that's jeff. this is a silly thread. i wonder who else is still around... sac's died down, but sounds like bay area is still up and runnning every once in a while :D change is good

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im back on here after a long sabbatical due to hardcore school work and purchase of another car, Tc. i still have my civic though, and rather than dump it and take on more debt, decided to keep it and do the gradual mods, thanks to financial aide checks ;) i see the post count has virtually disappeared, not that i ever posted big time. lol been a member of this site for a loooooong time and its wierd to see it this busy and taken over by the east coasters and midwesterners

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eric55inSacCA said:
well im back on here after a long sabbatical due to hardcore school work and purchase of another car, Tc. i still have my civic though, and rather than dump it and take on more debt, decided to keep it and do the gradual mods, thanks to financial aide checks ;) i see the post count has virtually disappeared, not that i ever posted big time. lol been a member of this site for a loooooong time and its wierd to see it this busy and taken over by the east coasters and midwesterners
how ya been arnie

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha arnie?? im doin good , jus workin out... gettin into shape, and now finally enjoying abit of summer vacation

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eric55inSacCA said:
haha arnie?? im doin good , jus workin out... gettin into shape, and now finally enjoying abit of summer vacation
yeah. you remind me of him from RAD

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bull said:
I am not really on much, but I tend to just browse the site still. and sally you did like the honda bois, even though you had to settle for a goatkid. HAHAHHAHA
yea yea, i love my goat boy. and flower is fine steveo, hows the civic?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i aint hate nor cal just pissed me off that everyone was down to go to that oregon meet in january and i was the only one who went.

I just posted a thread about bi weekly bayareatuners.com meets in vallejo on thursday nights ... they arent big yet so maybe this could be a good way to revive nor cal club civic with the hangout factor. I know its far for you sac folks but haaaaaaaaaa its only 10 miles for me :mrgreen:

Heres a few updates on people ive seen recently.
Jay- hes not around much period. I consider him a good friend of mine and he hardly posts on the accord boards either.
Yoko - is active on Honda-Tech. I seen her a few weeks ago at the pakisw meet in roseville at d2 motorsports. Im not a big fan of ht meets though, i only really talked to people i already knew i didnt get to meet anyone.
Eric - posts on total honda and clubintegra now, hes supposed to come to napa and replace sublimewls clutch and timing belt then hes doing a grip of work on york2600's gsr

Sublimewls talks to matt and xtina on the regular cause xtina was in one of his classes at uc davis, ill link him to this thread and he can provide more updates on those two if you guys want to see it.

And the reason sublimewls hardly posts anymore as far as i can figure is cause he pretty much hung out in the vip lounge and they scrwed him over when they did the changes so he cant get in there no more so he said f**k it.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holly Golightly said:
yea yea, i love my goat boy. and flower is fine steveo, hows the civic?
well its alot different from last time you saw it, still pretty slow though :-P

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i know all that melt its just the quick on everyone but you did break it down to the uber....i didnt go to the jan meet cuz i didnt have my civic at the time...it was in the shop and i got a promotion to server at work soooo i could not get the time off noone would cover me. but now i think i might be able to get a shift covered

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmmm this place went dead.......sup old man........sup harrison ford..

civicTRANCE

its called "Type R Wine".
5+ Year Member
this place aint dead...its even getting new people...haha like me....by the way everyone my name is albert...or berto bert what ever...nice to meet all u guys...hope to see everyone at dublin on 14th

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
look everyone asked the same qustion where did nor cal go and you get the same response: the people of the old nor cal have moved on for the most part, here is the list of what happened
dan:gone no more civic
justin:gone no more civic
chris:gone no more civic
sally;): gone no more guys to date
flavius: run out of town
derek: never really here
me : work and my comp is broken
melt: hates nor cal
charl: gone no more civic
eric: pretty much gone now more civic
matt: gone almost
xtina: almost gone graduated has a real life now ;)
aliciea(sp): here and there but just graduated as well =)
jay: who knows he is never on this board but did just make a thread
yoko: gone......?
marco: gone no more civic
so as you can see there were a lot of people on here that dont really have a need to come onto a civic board anymore.... if you dont like it fine just know this is the response i will give every time you ask where did everyone go? start reppin this site if you want it to come to life. and dont flame noobs too.

im back in Carmichael though...