Holy Cow Im Back!

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first off, im not in high school, im in college thank you very much, second, you think my car is s**t? think how many think yours is, plus i dontreally care what you think. third, f**k you, my cut was MY fault, but NOT on PURPOSE, im not emo or any s**t like that. fourth, i am working my ASS off on this car, its just that cause of school, side jobs at school, and homework leaves me no time to do any work. so why not lay off a bit kay tiger? im sure you were in my shoes at one point building your cars, so why not lay the f**k off for a tad bit k, thanks

anyways, bottom end is assembled and torqued. got my water pump, wire loom, drivers door garnish, and more electrical tape. good thing i have friends who like to lend a helping hand with the car that used to take them home after school.

Last edited:

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
black and pink solja rag.... :lol:
lol i just saw this post haha i got that from my girlfriend 2 years back, put it in the car so atleast i put it to use, and she wouldnt get mad haha

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good so far and good luck with the build man
thanks man. Just got my dizzy harness plug today, along with LOTS and LOTS of 10mm bolts, of every length. most the tuck is done, just gotta extend some wires, move the fuse box a bit, and wire up my fan.....shouldnt take much longer, ill be done with the wire tomorrow night...i got pics, but im in the middle of dinner and working, so ill post them around 9pm my time

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes support thieves GO YOU!!!! fag..
actually bud, its only stealing if you get caught. and i do support junk yard stealing. they want lots of cash for s**t, they even charge for nuts and bolts a lot of the time. so stfu and go b***h about theives else were k?
^^^ UH?
Man this is like Honda-Tech............

If you want to get on a site where people don't talk so much s**t go here
http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zeromain
i know, HT went down hill fast, this site is on its way. i think ill check that site out. get off here and deal with better s**t. haha

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you get older you'll realize that you will have to pay for things you want. It's a tough world out there, I know...

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you get older you'll realize that you will have to pay for things you want. It's a tough world out there, I know...
well really, i do know that, thats why i pay about 700 a month in bills. i even pay the electric bill for my folks cause im always using the computer and tv. i know for a fact that i dont care about stealing from the junk yard, who should? if it fits in the bag, it dont matter. i really dont care what others think of me about that. it doesnt bother me at all. look at all the freaking people at the junk yard, no matter the age or income about half or more steal from there. it just doesnt matter. k? so lets drop it, cause i really dont care about what others think

anyways, got a tiny bit done today. too cold to keep working...normally i work for another 3 hours, but not tonight....its way too cold!

got the rear mounts in for the cargo cover
cargo area wood panel and carpet is in, trimmed carpet so its not going up the back of the seats...never did like that too much
high beam
right side HID wired up
turn signal/city lights wired up
right side headlight and corner light in
front t-bar (core support) in
frozen toes(still got all ten)

heres pics!

and a good way to end a day...nice pink/blue skyline

ill be working in my parents yard tomorrow, so ill be making money for a battery and battery mount. just going to mount it to the wood under the carpet in the cargo area. grounds will go to the bumper mounts, and to the body. now ill spend the next hour EATING so i can get fat so i cna keep warm

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who the hell are you?

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who the hell are you?
and why should that matter to you? not like i should spend much more time on here. just waiting for the little *banned* symbol above my name. this site is going down like HT did, and its even getting to be as bad as they were. ever since the layout changed it went the hell down. so again, why should it matter to you? to you i should just be another I.P. address. so deal with it.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just curious as to who you were ... you know, since you're back. Snippy little kitty you are.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was just curious as to who you were ... you know, since you're back. Snippy little kitty you are.
well unless you had a fourth gen you wouldnt know me. not trying to be snippy, just dont exactly like aobut 99% of the members on here. either they are too stuck up to take advice, too rich and like to rub it in, or they are just plain ass holes. i dont exactly knwo you, but so far you just seem......normal....i guess

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm an a*****e, I'm middle class, and I give advice ... but I'm mean about it.

Level playing field, yo.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm an a*****e, I'm middle class, and I give advice ... but I'm mean about it.

Level playing field, yo.
haha, that made my day better. really it did. sorry bout the comments i made towards you.

Dark_Accord

EF Owner
5+ Year Member
Yes support thieves GO YOU!!!! fag..
from a junkyard yes them f**kers are rip offs

actually bud, its only stealing if you get caught. and i do support junk yard stealing. they want lots of cash for s**t, they even charge for nuts and bolts a lot of the time. so stfu and go b***h about theives else were k?
word mother f**kers at my junkyard wanted $500 for everything for the mpfi swap and $160 bucks for a scuffed up bumper

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ YES THEY ARE!!

It's not stealing!!! What they sell the stuff for is rape!!!
They get a car for free or close to it and sell the parts off and make a 200% profit................

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ YES THEY ARE!!

It's not stealing!!! What they sell the stuff for is rape!!!
They get a car for free or close to it and sell the parts off and make a 200% profit................
:word::word::word: perfectly put...that irks me like no other

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate it when they buy like a old civic or a 4th or 5th gen for like 300 and then make about 1500 off them in profit...makes me pretty mad.

Oh, motor is in, everything is done cpet for the radiator, and ECU. should start up about 4pm my time today