Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In the back of my head i thought it would be a little ironic if Ike came in and slapped NO around.. but the first one wasnt tina... oh wells.
:what: I don't get it; how is it ironic:oops: Please explain...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Josh just called for a checkup.

If anyone has a good link that updates often with plenty of useful information (and true), could you please post it?

Josh says the transformer for their street blew. I read him the recent report, which said gusts of 49 (this was updated a few minutes ago), but he says the winds are stronger than that.

He's in a house designed to withstand hurricanes at least.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shits getting a little rough out here, some decent wind and rain. the wind took one of our tree limbs and threw it through our neighbors wood fence. my first laugh of the day. power keeps going on and off as well

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We are supposed to have 4 inches of rain and 50 mph winds. :roll: That barely qualifies as a Spring rainstorm. :rolf:

But Galveston is supposed to get shithammered. :(

And Liz and everybody else in East Texas could see tornadoes. :shock:

So everybody Southeast of the Metroplex, Stay safe and good luck! :thumbs up
Were getting a lot of rain right now, lots of power outages. THe eye is right over us right now... My powers been going in and out.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just getting some stronger gust so far nothing to bad..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In the back of my head i thought it would be a little ironic if Ike came in and slapped NO around.. but the first one wasnt tina... oh wells.
:lol: Close, but no cigar!

Thanks for sending this s**t up my way guys! Six days of a non stop down pour isn't what I had in mind of a good gift to send me. :lol: Brace yourselves STL and Chicago folks!

Hope everyone makes it out ok. =)

Anti Muscle

Team Jenzo
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no power = no ac.... ftl :(

I stayed and rode out the hurricane but since then we haven't had power and its hot! LOL

There's trees power lines/polls all over the street and yards... I seen alot of building that where gone.

And the water almost drowned my coupe! LOL

Anyways that's all I got... I live just 30-40 miles from Galveston just out side of Houston.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here in north Fl we haven't had a direct hit in a while. I think we're due. This has been a really active hurricane season for sure

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did anyone in Ohio get hit with this storm?
Almost all of greater Cincinnati has/had its power out since Sunday. Ohio was not meant for 80mph winds and many places are declared in states of emergency.

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i still aint got no electricity meanin no a/c and no water!!!!! ah WTF

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did anyone in Ohio get hit with this storm?
Almost all of greater Cincinnati has/had its power out since Sunday. Ohio was not meant for 80mph winds and many places are declared in states of emergency.
Yeah. It was kinda cool. I was at Kings Island when it hit. I was fortunate to have my power back at 5:38 Monday morning. 2 of my friends still don't have power yet.