ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking at the idea of getting a home surveillance system and/or an alarm put on my house. The surveillance I wouldn't have an issue hooking up / running the lines, etc. myself. Anyone have an suggestions or recommendations on what they would go with or things to look for or stay away from?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would put a fuel cut off, in a not so obvious spot, like maybe under your lazy boy recliner. the club on the door, it will deter the most pro crook, a blinking blue, not red, LED in the window so any potential pilferer can clearly see you mean business. thats what i would do.

RonJ

Banned
i would put a fuel cut off, in a not so obvious spot, like maybe under your lazy boy recliner. the club on the door, it will deter the most pro crook, a blinking blue, not red, LED in the window so any potential pilferer can clearly see you mean business. thats what i would do.
Maybe you really are okay and the things people say about you are untrue.

The only thing I would add is: pitbull.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Honestly, dog was the first thing that came to my mind. Just get it trained well. Plus the companionship is really nice.

Don't know much about actual security systems though. I know I want some sort of security when I get my own house.