Hometown Alaska pics

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt know where else to post this...u can move it if u want to.

heres some pics of the capital of alaska! enjoy!!!

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats phat, i wanna go to alaska, mi grandma won free tickets to alaska from GI Joes like 10 years ago, she took mi dad and they went fishing for king salmon, i think we still have some of that sh@ in the freezer!

Fast3rThanU

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to live in eagle river (west of anchorage.) I loved every min of it.

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is some phenomenally beautiful scenery. DAMN!! reminds me of switzerland sorta.. id love to see that, but its toooooo cold for my half breed ass=)

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alaska always seemed liek a place with a bunch of eskimos and no one else but it looks like a kool lplace

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
alaska always seemed liek a place with a bunch of eskimos and no one else but it looks like a kool lplace
haha thats funny. im jus picturing it now bunch of eskimoes, some penguins, the polar bears from the coke commercials, the skinny guy from the claymation christmas movies, a talking snowman all hanging out by the ice fishing hole.

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahha no itz not that bad. but yes i do get asked if i used to live in an igloo. and ppl alwayz call me the eskimo, i may actully be alaska native but im not actully ESKIMO. hha well yeah i love that place, itz small, just like 38,000 ppl in that town but i still love it. alot of the ppl there LIKe drama tho. itz one big drama town. even now that im in AZ im goin back for xmas and ppl are like IM GONNA KICK UR ASS! and im like christ leave me alone! hjah still a cool place tho. i can post more pics if wanted, or you can go check out juneauphotos.com

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eskimos with coke bottles own.

AZSprmnn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i used to have one of those polar bear with a coke bottle shirts! but it was too big so i used it as a rag :S