Honda Optional Audio Console for EG, were to buy

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was wondering if anyone new were to still find a NEW optional audio console for the EG, i remember back in the day Password JDM had them but the month before i bought mine they sold out, Honda can no longer get them from their wearhouse, so i was wanting to know if there is anywere that still has access to a new one (regaurdless of price)

or anywhere that has a replica..

it wouldnt be any time soon, but if i cant find one im going to barrow a friend of mines, and make one myself, i would rather just not have to go through that much trouble.

thanks everyone.

and yeah i know there are a ton of people that have threads listed in the parts WTB section, and id be willling to buy a used one, but only if EVERYTHING that is supposed to come with it is included.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honda-tech or craigslist. I got mine off craigslist.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine was used with hardware. Nowhere stocks these things anymore, If you call different honda dealerships around you area you may be lucky enough that they still have one sitting in the warehouse but it's very unlikely. Really the only way to find one is used off someone else at this point.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mine was used with hardware. Nowhere stocks these things anymore, If you call different honda dealerships around you area you may be lucky enough that they still have one sitting in the warehouse but it's very unlikely. Really the only way to find one is used off someone else at this point.
yeah i already know for a fact that honda has none left anywere near me (and im sure there are catalog issues between the reagions but what ever.

yeah i was affraid id have to find one use, i just know how popular they are and i know if it wre me the only reaon id get rid of it was if it was trashed and torn up... plus i need the black one, no the grey one.

but thanks for the heads up about craigslist, i didnt really think id find much there but i guess you never know... do you know if there is a way to search ALL of craigslist rather then narrowing it down to just my area, cause i dont care about were to ship one from i just want a decently clean one with all of its brakets, screws arent a big dal but the brackets are.

thanks man, lol and let me know if you decide to sell yours.