how do u think this looks?

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just think it looks cheap and half-assed. If the car was actually painted two tone, horizontally, it might look ok but otherwise i just don't like it.

TheDonRob

5+ Year Member
Yo my dude i iant read wat others wrote.. But i smokd my lights wit the paint it's easier and looks way better but the front's iz a no go u cant see and copz hag on that.. But the idea of the gas Cap iz official not the spoiler and no Need for the front piece jus get a lip 2 go under and ya ride wud be str8

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
TheDonRob said:
Yo my dude i iant read wat others wrote.. But i smokd my lights wit the paint it's easier and looks way better but the front's iz a no go u cant see and copz hag on that.. But the idea of the gas Cap iz official not the spoiler and no Need for the front piece jus get a lip 2 go under and ya ride wud be str8
lol thanks? im not quite sure i understood. dont know if you like it or not. heh. official? as in good or bad? and yeah im not getting the HFP kit in black just wondered what it looked like. i might just get the rear since i was hit and noone left any thing. and about the headlight tint..i didnt ask him to do that..but he did it, i wont tint the headlight.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
The greater salty ham. :cool:
heh..sweet im in the ham also. Centerpoint area around the courhouse if u know where that is. but im right next to Clay and trussville

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trbolvrcrx said:
Hey thats where I am as well, well more towards clay.
hah sweet..uve prob seen me around then..did you go to CCHS? i bet you know someone that i do, i went to erwin though but a few friends went to clay

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I graduated in 2001, but yeah I went to CCHS and PVHS. Small world huh?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont want it to look like CF..or i would get CF. i also just decided im going to paint my Civic emblem and the H badges black.

Dere-Licte

5+ Year Member
i don't know dude... the rims don't really match, nor does the kit. Try black rims? just a suggestion...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those rims are black/polished every outher spoke was ppainted black. but i dunno if ill get those theyre expensive. i just liked them.

but i just painted my emblems on the rear and ill be putting them on tomorrow (the H on the trunk and the "CIVIC") ill post pics when i take them

georgeluke

5+ Year Member
No man, please don't do any of that to your car, by painting or 2 tone colors will just trash that civic, sorry if i am being jerky, but i HATE when people do that to their cars, i just don't even look.
You will look mexican.

Get Cf hood / trunck and get front and rear lip + skirts!

It will look dope. :]

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
georgeluke said:
No man, please don't do any of that to your car, by painting or 2 tone colors will just trash that civic, sorry if i am being jerky, but i HATE when people do that to their cars, i just don't even look.
You will look mexican.

Get Cf hood / trunck and get front and rear lip + skirts!

It will look dope. :]
lets see..if you pay for it, then i will..even if u just pay half :-D and believe me, it wont look mexicanized..they just get a can of spray paint and paint it. im replace the part with an OEM painted part already painted my emblems and it looks good will look even better wit hth eblack lip right above it

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
His parts will be the oem black color, he's not painting the stuff himself, so it should look ok.