how do you break an awkward silence

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t your pants.. works for everything.
Get kidnapped.. s**t your pants, they wont rape you unless there gonna clean your doo doo up. So either theyll kill you or let you go, win win.
applies for everything.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I don't know how to brake an awkward silence... I know how to break one though. Don't let it get awkward in the first place :lol:.

Usually you say something like "So!....". Then people will either laugh and the conversation will continue on, look at you like you're an alien, or look at you like you're special ed. I believe that being able to carry on or start a conversation with someone requires a certain level of skill. I used to incredibly shy. People would say hi to me and all I would reply back with is "hi". Not, "hi, how are you?" or "it's good to see you again!" or ask them about something they said they were going to do, etc. I still am shy and sometimes have trouble keeping a conversation going with someone, but I'm a million times better than I used to be. I'll actually talk now.

Same goes with men and hand shaking. 9 out of 10 kids/teenage boys hands I shake these days, their handshake is so damn weak. Pathetic. Feels like I'm saying hi to a girl.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by spelling break correctly.

sinister06civic

If there is a silence it's becuase the person your with has nothing intelligent to say,it's best if they just dont talk!!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
like this;

throw on some shitty pads, car with screech like no ones business.

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
While in a packed elevator :lol:

I did it once and I was laughing my ass off quietly.
The best is to put all the windows up in your car, with a full load of people inside. Turn the child safety locks on, turn the heater all the way up and then rip a fat smelly fart!:twisted:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get her in a hot steamy shower and THEN fart.

Then you jump out of the shower and throw it on full cold.

Works every time.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get her in a hot steamy shower and THEN fart.

Then you jump out of the shower and throw it on full cold.

Works every time.
LOL :lol:. Speaking from experience? :lol: :lol: :lol:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Drop your pants and introduce your special little friend!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
especially if Im with friends, and theres a "lull in the conversation", i just start drooling on myself and turn on my cripple arms.

i wait until they look away before i start, and when they look back, we have something to talk about.

(worst part is, ask my buddis i hangout with, and they'll all swear to it. :rolf:)