15+ Year Member
i make fun of you for driving your car :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh noes!!! public rejection................... guess i'll have to just end myself now =)

you're just salty I made a better Safari Land Rover than you :bluelol:

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a 95 mustang, i used to laugh about the civic drivers that tried to race me, now i have my civic and now i laugh about the mustang drivers when they try to race me, also i have a 79 mustang on build just because both kind of cars are funny.
oh!!! and just point at your buddies with you middle finger!!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh noes!!! public rejection................... guess i'll have to just end myself now =)

you're just salty I made a better Safari Land Rover than you :bluelol:
no i'm just salty you can make profit on yours and i cant :evil:

:lol:

here's my ricer story: dude in a 350z had some stupid smirk when he drove past me on the bridge the other night. so i dropped into 3rd and wiped the smirk off :shock:. then i turned up the miley cyrus on the radio and kept on cruisin...

Last edited:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i'm just salty you can make profit on yours and i cant :evil:

:lol:
I know i've sold like 50 of em too great design!

back OT i once got into an on-road arguement w/a limo driver, after calling him a glorified taxi driver he called my car a go-kart, um yes it handles like one thanks :D

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here's my ricer story: dude in a 350z had some stupid smirk when he drove past me on the bridge the other night. so i dropped into 3rd and wiped the smirk off :shock:. then i turned up the miley cyrus on the radio and kept on cruisin...
Cool story, bro.

I have one too... I just got my car running finally yesterday (coolant leak :(), anyways I was going for a test drive and just happened to turn my radio onto one of those cool, hip, pop stations and the MILEY MONTANA song was on!! THERE'S A f**king PARTY IN THE USAAAAA!!! Anyways I pulled up to a LONG red light, this was 3 lanes and I was in the middle. I noticed this stockish Mustang Cobra on the right lane, probably had an exhaust or so since it was kind of aggressive sounding, but then all the sudden this girl in a new eclipse pulls up on my left... s**t, so you know me, I turn up my volume a little higher just to catch her attention as I turn to look at her I hear a little cum guzzler scream out "hood scoops are for RICERS!" He then begins to rev up his engine, so I said f**k the girl, I threw up peace to the girl with my tongue between my fingers as I revved my car up to around 4800 and I'm just bouncing on and off of that launch control.

Light turns green, I take off like a bat out of hell and pull bussssss lengths on the motherfucker saying my hood scoop was rice status!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ haha what an idiot he prolly thought you had a civic,

I remember this one b***h pulled up to us in a Subaru SVX hot as hell (we'd actually just gotten back from a Loco's lowrider show where they had a wet T-contest and this b***h got butt ass nekked perfect bod)

She said to us ricer burner all cocky and trying to sound better, so we say do you have any f**king Idea where Subaru is built?

hahah funny s**t

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It comes with owning a Honda. All of the ricers out there with the ugly mismatching body panels and body kits, the 3 foot wing, coffee can eBay exhaust, ricer fly by's and rev'ing... They all give the rest of us who don't do s**t like that a bad name. And there's more of them than us. So don't take it personally. People I know call my car a rice bucket. I don't care. I know they're kidding anyways.

Cool story, bro.

I have one too... I just got my car running finally yesterday (coolant leak :(), anyways I was going for a test drive and just happened to turn my radio onto one of those cool, hip, pop stations and the MILEY MONTANA song was on!! THERE'S A f**king PARTY IN THE USAAAAA!!! Anyways I pulled up to a LONG red light, this was 3 lanes and I was in the middle. I noticed this stockish Mustang Cobra on the right lane, probably had an exhaust or so since it was kind of aggressive sounding, but then all the sudden this girl in a new eclipse pulls up on my left... s**t, so you know me, I turn up my volume a little higher just to catch her attention as I turn to look at her I hear a little cum guzzler scream out "hood scoops are for RICERS!" He then begins to rev up his engine, so I said f**k the girl, I threw up peace to the girl with my tongue between my fingers as I revved my car up to around 4800 and I'm just bouncing on and off of that launch control.

Light turns green, I take off like a bat out of hell and pull bussssss lengths on the motherfucker saying my hood scoop was rice status!
lol. Whats funny is some people don't actually know hood scoops are functional on stock wrx's and sti's because of the top mounts :lol:.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should've told her to flash you...

I wonder what was going through that girls mind when I gave her the physical hand gesture of me wanting to eat out her pussy LOL!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. Whats funny is some people don't actually know hood scoops are functional on stock wrx's and sti's because of the top mounts :lol:.
This is true... Some people are really just that ignorant; I had some guy come up to me once and asked if the hood scoop was there to draw in air to keep the engine bay cool... Somewhat true, but by like 1%... all that air actually goes into the intercooler which the hood itself has rubber ridges around the cut out section to keep the air secure to the top mount only ;P

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yea, and I hate the mother f**kers that think my car is a v6 of v8 by the way it sounds!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should've told her to flash you...

I wonder what was going through that girls mind when I gave her the physical hand gesture of me wanting to eat out her pussy LOL!
like i said i already saw EVERYTHING from her and got pix too :D

This was back in like 99 i think, started off as a wet T contest then one chic took her top off, so the others did to to try to win. Then one took their panties off next thing you know there was naked bitches all over this stage on a rainy day, they all got dirty n s**t from the dirt on the stage when they were bouncing on it haha great stuff.

Kids in the audience like whoah, camera's like the paparazi everywhere.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Post pics in the VIP foooo!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pics or you're bullshitting us all Hooked :P

I get a lot of the ricer calls when people see the hood scoop on the rx-7, only until I show them the engine bay and they're like :shock: to see the top mount, then I proceed to tell them that this is boosted to 1 bar :lol:

At other times, I'd give them a head start at the light then I'd let all hell loose to 12 000 rpm by second gear and already passed them lol