my 4 door does about 273 mph. yeah its thats fast , its powered by unicorns

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ dude i think there's a typo in your sig.. there's no i in your name "R3dlneES1" :what:

but yeah, unicorns, woah nelly they're fast

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can pee 3 ft faster than either car can accellerate so I win!

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i can pee 4 feet faster so i guess my 7th gen wins.... right?

ausitnbenedict

5+ Year Member
my 01 ex is all stock and i think for stock, its pretty fast. i beat an 08 4 door yesterday which suprised me

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ dude i think there's a typo in your sig.. there's no i in your name "R3dlneES1" :what:

but yeah, unicorns, woah nelly they're fast
im so cool i dont even need the i, heh plus i didnt make it, ny made it, either way , its ballin

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
less letters = less weight. less weight = more hp!
its up, not hp. *unicorn power* duh :roll:. it is a ballin sig though, ny did a good job. [/thread jack]

em2kevin

5+ Year Member
I have an 04 LX i'm making i would say about 109 to the crank, I hang right next to my cousins 96 ek hatch. I'm bone stock, He's Intake header, carbon fiber hatch and recaros (i think that's like 50 lbs less, don't quote me on it) his car weighs about 2000 lbs mine is about 3400

YetAnotherRocky

5+ Year Member
I just sit around and wait for the Earth to rotate me around. A touch faster than my car.

(bone stock 2005 LX EM2)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have an 04 LX i'm making i would say about 109 to the crank, I hang right next to my cousins 96 ek hatch. I'm bone stock, He's Intake header, carbon fiber hatch and recaros (i think that's like 50 lbs less, don't quote me on it) his car weighs about 2000 lbs mine is about 3400
i seriously don't know where you 7th gen guys are getting your info :what:

your lx should have around 2500lb curb weight, not including driver. if your car weighs in at 3400lbs you really need to take the 8 dead hookers out of the trunk. and if your stock LX is keeping up with your buddy's 6th gen hatch with boltons then he needs to learn to drive. his hatch should have about the same power but a lot less fat around the edges, thus it should be pulling harder given the drivers have similar skill. you two should trade cars and see if you don't whip his ass in your car while driving his hatch

Sianara

Fuc A V8!
5+ Year Member
about the EP3

Hey so my 7th gen is pretty stock and I'm wondering how quick everyone's is. I am neck and neck with my buddies ls/vtec and and everyone thinks i can beat my other buddies b16. So i dunno just been curious to see how others are.
Don't worry their cars are lighter. i have an ep3 they weigh 2700lbs your friends are lighter look it up if ya gut it you'll lose some weight and you can really ring the car out shifting i do. Keep good oil in it keep it in tune The K20a3 is a good motor trust me im getting head wok done to mine. I takr mine to the red line "no problem" :lol:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't worry their cars are lighter. i have an ep3 they weigh 2700lbs your friends are lighter look it up if ya gut it you'll lose some weight and you can really ring the car out shifting i do. Keep good oil in it keep it in tune The K20a3 is a good motor trust me im getting head wok done to mine. I takr mine to the red line "no problem" :lol:
yeah for a dd but theres other k motor that's way better than this shitty as engine we have in the ep3 and way to bump an old thread lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
School them Billy!

_Phenom_

5+ Year Member
Ummmm ya. im new here and my 02 EX with intake and exhaust couldnt take any b16's lol u guys must be high. or u got some strong f**kin VTAK!!

bamadabbs

5+ Year Member
Im gonna have to agree with billy! my roomate has an 01 ex... i have a 98 ex with a d16 h/i/e pretty much all it has done and he doesnt hang with me at all and hes not a bad driver car just cant hang! and everybody around here that has ls vtec or a b16 out runs me so... need some proof of this action lol