how many of you

boosted-cx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how many of you are riding with no a/c or powersteering?

i just bought a ek with a/c but no powersteering :suprise:

wikdcivic26

5+ Year Member
yeah..i also have a cx with no power steering but with a/c...its a b***h to turn

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got powersteering, the a/c was broken in my car when I got it so I took it out, it doesn't get that hot where I live and I didn't feel like shelling out that much money for a new compressor.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I pulled my AC but still have P/S

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got ps and i put my ac back in half way thru the summer.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My car came with everything. AC, PS, CC. I took out the A/C b/c it stoped working (I never used it when it did work ne ways so...), and I took out the C/C. No need for it. It does get hot some days w/out the AC, but I deal with it. :what:

i got ps and i put my ac back in half way thru the summer.
Wuss!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have A/C P/S and C/C. I don't use A/C a lot but its usually on when the wifey is in the car. I prefer to ride with the windows down on hot/nice days. I'd hate to not have power steering. I use CC a lot when i'm driving to school or anytime i'm on the highway.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my A/C on my ej8 just went out so no a/c here...though i will be fixing it once i get the money.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have both now. I just fixed the ac. I had a stripped pully bolt and no ac belt. That is all fixed now though.

civic_hatch2032

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2000 civic ex

i have a 2000 civic EX with no ac and no power steering. with poorman's type-r. its not too bad. i just roll with the windows down.

trunkmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't have ac or ps on my civic and turning it is not that bad and i do have ac and ps in my integra but i dont think i even need it. i'm not sure but i have vx wheels and my civic and its really light so i think that may be why i dont have any trouble with steering idk jus a thought.

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I looped the PS with a breather can and it still sucks. Maybe cuz my car is rattling and things seem to feel cheap and flimsy the more I touch my car.

MSP4EVER

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my 97 dx hatchback has no P/S its not a big problem for me .....when i drive my dads civic that has P/S feels weird to me.....