How much is gas around you?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
my 4 banger only gets 24 mpg tops :(
idk how many mpgs i get but i spend 10-15 bucks a week lol,my job is 10 min away,my gf lives 3 min away nd all stores are close by,wen ever we go far my gf drives cause cops are dicks here

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
last time I filled up regular was around 3.40

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
idk how many mpgs i get but i spend 10-15 bucks a week lol,my job is 10 min away,my gf lives 3 min away nd all stores are close by,wen ever we go far my gf drives cause cops are dicks here
do you get pulled over for DWB often in aurora?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
drivin while brown.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
drivin while brown.
i tought it was driving while black lol,but yea man they target young people specially if you drive a civic or a teg,but i guess cops are like that everywere,sadly civics have a bad rep

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
black, brown.. they look at us all the same way really. but yeah, i get much less bullshit in the subie than i did in the civic

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
$3.81 on credit
what octane? also, you guys have different pricing for credit vs cash? over here it's the same price regardless of your payment method

Jose1027

Registered VIP
black, brown.. they look at us all the same way really. but yeah, i get much less bullshit in the subie than i did in the civic
I bet,i got pulled over friday cause the cop said i was at the races nd that i was one of the people that made a run for it,i was like really?,my little sister nd brother are in the back seat,would i be racing like that? He looked at me nd told me to stop being a smart ass nd gave me a warning:what:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
what octane? also, you guys have different pricing for credit vs cash? over here it's the same price regardless of your payment method
We have one store here independently owned. He has a 7.00 minimum and gas is .10-.15 cheaper if you pay with cash over credit/debit cards.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
The loaf n jugs here have a code for employees that slipped out so if you enter it with your credit or bank card. You can randomly get a discount .3, .10, .30, .40, .60 cents off a gallon.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
It has its ups and downs but im happy with it its a 91 lx dpfi d15b2 automatic. Worst ive seen is 27 mpg. Its low miles and not abused so that def helps

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
killer mpg!!! good job.

i had someone ask me what the formula for mpg was. mpg is the formula, stupid!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
killer mpg!!! good job.

i had someone ask me what the formula for mpg was. mpg is the formula, stupid!
Thanks she has been a good car for what I paid sadly im selling her to a friend for a commuter in a month.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
87 I'm sure. And most places offer up to $0.10 off per gallon for paying with cash...

emerican

Registered VIP
The only places around me that give a discount for cash are still more expensive even with the cash price than others places and the price for using a card will kill you.