How often do you get laughed at cause you drive a Civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get any laughs...I laugh at alot of shitty hondas though :lol:

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, you have a yoshi hanging from your tow hook? i got a yoshi hanging on my rear view, and people just stare. lol. but ive never been laughed at cause of driving a civic. only the usual stares.
Lol yeah and Sandals had a Mario on his tow hook. In traffic I see people in my rear view pointing it out to the other people in their car and laughing all the time.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im in highschool and i get soo much s**t for having a civic..kids in my grade have muscle cars/trucks, so they just act liek they are all tough, when the fact of the matter is.. ill beat them- even though they have v8's. and whenever they say ohhh your little rice burner, i just laugh and ask them 'how many miles do you get to the gallon?' i get 40 !

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im in highschool and i get soo much s**t for having a civic..kids in my grade have muscle cars/trucks, so they just act liek they are all tough, when the fact of the matter is.. ill beat them- even though they have v8's. and whenever they say ohhh your little rice burner, i just laugh and ask them 'how many miles do you get to the gallon?' i get 40 !
26 and in high school? :wtf:

anyway, i dont get laughed at, i just make chick's panties wet :cool:

in my dreams......:oops::(

1999EJ8

5+ Year Member
some dude in a newer(say...2002 accord..v6)...said "look at the gay civic"...i just ignore people....

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should have thrown urine in a micky d's cup at him

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
people look/point/laugh and give me the thumbs up for my shocker sticker all the time.

They look at me like "huh"? kuz of taz hanging off the rear sometimes.

Ive been laughed at once or twice by some redneck in a big truck, then when he starts revving his POS at me i just look at them and laugh, and they get all pissed off.

All of the ricers around my town just stare at me, and always try to get me to race, because of rumors floating around (its a small town) that my car is turbo, and blah blah blah. in my town, if you're faster then a focus, YOU MUST BE TURBO! OH NOES! (side note, i had to drive around on open header for like a week, and since none of them have tried to f**k with me... car sounded pretty mean so maybe they think i got it built or something? i dunno lol the "import scene" around here arent that smart at all)

On the highway and s**t i get alot of stares, but no laughs.

I sit pretty upright, no window tint, and have my racing seats with my harness on all of the time.

I personally laugh at people with super dark tint, especially at night, so maybe thats why they're laughing? lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only get laughed at when your mother is riding next to me

vtecchick

5+ Year Member
I got laughed @ once that i know of and it was from my at the time "best friend." it was right when I got the car and she was like my 91 mustang (falling apart) would blow this thing out of the water and she also said it could beat the type r my fiance has.. I just laughed.. she doesn't understand honda's.. she thinks since it has a 4 banger in it that it is slow. shortly after that comment she also told me her aunt's new jeep could beat her mustang.

I like to go to those old muscle car meeting things they have every weekend.. and the one I parked my car pretty close to the other cars and some old guy came up to me and was asking me about my car and told me how much he liked it. He was an old man I was shocked that he even respected the car.

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nope never got laughed at, guess it all depends on who you're around.... highschool etc

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never happened 2 me. they tried to race me.(we have a lot of muscle cars in grand rapids)
a lot of people give me the thumb ups:D.
there is this kid at work(18yr)that said" i can run you of the road with my v8"(he has older a big truck)f150
and i told him you have to catch up first.lol:lol:

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
I got laughed @ once that i know of and it was from my at the time "best friend." it was right when I got the car and she was like my 91 mustang (falling apart) would blow this thing out of the water and she also said it could beat the type r my fiance has.. I just laughed.. she doesn't understand honda's.. she thinks since it has a 4 banger in it that it is slow. shortly after that comment she also told me her aunt's new jeep could beat her mustang.

I like to go to those old muscle car meeting things they have every weekend.. and the one I parked my car pretty close to the other cars and some old guy came up to me and was asking me about my car and told me how much he liked it. He was an old man I was shocked that he even respected the car.
Wow, that's pretty cool considering most muscle car guys hate on anything with 4 cylinders...I guess not all of them are the same

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
people look/point/laugh and give me the thumbs up for my shocker sticker all the time.

They look at me like "huh"? kuz of taz hanging off the rear sometimes.

Ive been laughed at once or twice by some redneck in a big truck, then when he starts revving his POS at me i just look at them and laugh, and they get all pissed off.

All of the ricers around my town just stare at me, and always try to get me to race, because of rumors floating around (its a small town) that my car is turbo, and blah blah blah. in my town, if you're faster then a focus, YOU MUST BE TURBO! OH NOES! (side note, i had to drive around on open header for like a week, and since none of them have tried to f**k with me... car sounded pretty mean so maybe they think i got it built or something? i dunno lol the "import scene" around here arent that smart at all)

On the highway and s**t i get alot of stares, but no laughs.

I sit pretty upright, no window tint, and have my racing seats with my harness on all of the time.

I personally laugh at people with super dark tint, especially at night, so maybe thats why they're laughing? lol
Tsk, tsk...dumb ricers lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get laughed at when I drive your mom to bingo :oops:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get any laughs...I laugh at alot of shitty hondas though :lol:
I dont see why people would laugh for the reason one would drive a civic. Maybe if it was all done up, but it would make no sense if it was bone stock.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i use to a lot cuz my sticker on my back window said "sits too low for a big fat ho" but they jsut think im in a 200 dollor hoop-d

Status
Not open for further replies.