How often do you get laughed at cause you drive a Civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
I dont get laughed at. I just get asked why am i driving my honda when i have the STi at home.

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont get laughed at. I just get asked why am i driving my honda when i have the STi at home.
LIAR :lol: jk. i wasnt to ammused by the sti i raced.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im actually heading further SOUTH this weekend, to Richmond :lol:

Come down to MIR for Imports vs. Domestics Nov. 4th.

JMan8108

SOHC VTEC SON!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Topic back from the dead....
Around here the only thing I really get is looks from some of the other clean imports ive seen around, and all the big truck guys revving and trying to race me. The other day I was bringing my mom home from work and I saw this riced out CB7....fart can that wasnt even hooked to the piping, purple bubbling tint, GIANT wing, and some gangsta gangsta guy driving it. I started laughing at it so my mom looked over and goes "Ah thats cute, you should tell him the airport is 15 miles away." My mom knows absolutely nothing about car styles at all but I thought it was quite funny.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Topic back from the dead....
Around here the only thing I really get is looks from some of the other clean imports ive seen around, and all the big truck guys revving and trying to race me. The other day I was bringing my mom home from work and I saw this riced out CB7....fart can that wasnt even hooked to the piping, purple bubbling tint, GIANT wing, and some gangsta gangsta guy driving it. I started laughing at it so my mom looked over and goes "Ah thats cute, you should tell him the airport is 15 miles away." My mom knows absolutely nothing about car styles at all but I thought it was quite funny.
LMAO

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i get laughed at all the time untill they look at my license plate because thats all they see when i smoke them.....

mcivice199_6x

5+ Year Member
I don't get laughed at I Just have a lot of people that stare at me when i leave a light or a parking lot. The mexicans are really bad about it b/c they wish they were smart enough to build a nice car. The only people that may laugh are the rednecks b/c they only drive the jacked up trucks and tractors.

madhatter256

5+ Year Member
I laughed at a civic once, because the front fender was missing and it did not have a radiator on it. You could see the engine and exhaust manifold. Loud as f**k, too.

Driving a riced up civic with dragon fang body kit, a wing that is 10ft off the ground, and plastic spinnaz from the dollar general will get you laughed at.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is like my life story. so many stories.

the other day i was in my buddy's ef hatch, rolled up to some a*****e in a bmw. i was in the passenger seat, rolled the window down, leaaaannned back in my seat and my friend thats driving the car looks out my window and goes "hey buddy, ever get smoked by a civic?" they both start laughing so car it looked like the guy in the passenger seat was crying

but theres nothing better then wen ppl come over my house, see my red hatch in the driveway and say stuff like look at that fuken piece of s**t why dont u junk that thing..then my friends pop the hood for them. the look on their face- :shock: 'waaaaat' -priceless

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
this is like my life story. so many stories.

the other day i was in my buddy's ef hatch, rolled up to some a*****e in a bmw. i was in the passenger seat, rolled the window down, leaaaannned back in my seat and my friend thats driving the car looks out my window and goes "hey buddy, ever get smoked by a civic?" they both start laughing so car it looked like the guy in the passenger seat was crying

but theres nothing better then wen ppl come over my house, see my red hatch in the driveway and say stuff like look at that fuken piece of s**t why dont u junk that thing..then my friends pop the hood for them. the look on their face- :shock: 'waaaaat' -priceless
Ahhh niceee

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont get laughed at, but my car makes people point and giggle.

i wonder why....

GSR/ex

5+ Year Member
Use to get alot of laugh's....
but got tired of it so i went gsr wit a lil work ;)....
beat a couple of muscle cars at the spot n got my name out there...

Make it look clean and fast = No laugh's jus moping up muscle cars

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
people laugh....then they hear the blow off valve and stop

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nobody laughs....they say "That's a civic??"

When I had the EJ no one really laughed at me though. Course I didn't rev at anybody or anything soo... I think most people can appreciate clean cars as long as the driver doesn't act like a hardass because he drives a civic, or have a fart can/body kit/etc.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they laugh at you because they are scared of what you might have under the hood...cause they have no idea

dwack91

5+ Year Member
i dont get people laughing or any thing but i have had a few times were old people will look at me and take off when the light changes

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I laugh at you all

Status
Not open for further replies.