how to gain acceleration to 99 civic ex?

Hondaskitzo

5+ Year Member
with all do repsect guys im not going to to prob ever spray my car only cause i think its for cheaters....... thats jus me.......
I totally agree with ya there buddy. Its like playing a video game and u push a few buttons that nobody knows about and poof you win. same concept here your racing you spent all your hard time tuning your car and u come up to some nut head at a red light with basic tuning and yall start racing at the green light and you get the jump on him and start pulling away and then magically he pushes a button and passes you up. I say its cheating too.

As far as acceleration goes get rid of the cold air intake for a short ram intake with a heat shield, get a aftermarket cam gear and yes underdrive pulley would help. Get some good headers with a good exhaust system i recommend skunk2 exhaust.

JLB1615

5+ Year Member
I totally agree with ya there buddy. Its like playing a video game and u push a few buttons that nobody knows about and poof you win. same concept here your racing you spent all your hard time tuning your car and u come up to some nut head at a red light with basic tuning and yall start racing at the green light and you get the jump on him and start pulling away and then magically he pushes a button and passes you up. I say its cheating too.

As far as acceleration goes get rid of the cold air intake for a short ram intake with a heat shield, get a aftermarket cam gear and yes underdrive pulley would help. Get some good headers with a good exhaust system i recommend skunk2 exhaust.
Street racing is retarded.... and its not cheating if some one chose to juice and you chose to boost and he beat you, all you can be pissed at is all the money you spent for something you could have achieved with a 50 shot...