How to get inside of heating tubes for a 95 ex coupe(EJ1)

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
My friend dropped something down the vents that clear the windshield(The very front long skinny ones) and I want it out. I own a 1995 Honda Civic EX coupe automatic. What do I need to do to get that out?. Thanks in advance.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll need to pull the dash....What did you lose??........Nice to hear from you, heard you were dead..........:mrgreen:

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Rather not say. How do I pull the dash? A link would work as well. I've been busy, replaced the axle finally.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone dropped their fun down the vent =)

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
BUMP.

I still need some help with this. Also, where is a great place to buy speakers for the front and back of my Civic?

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are the locations of the dash mounting bolts.....You will need to drop your steering wheel, and pull your radio and climate control....Just let it go man......

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check crutchfield for speakers, they're the best.

Edit: OHH and I just remembered if you use my referal code I get $20 off my next order =) please do if you don't mind. Your Crutchfield Referral Code: p5f5a-4hy43-psc27

Also, if you plan to buy from them, make an account first and sign up for their rewards program. Its worth it.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Deezy, I actually just spent the last 4 hours trying to remove my dash. I got all the bolts out, but could not figure out how to get the CC buttons off the steering wheel so I can take it off. Also, when pulling on the dash, the SRS panel above the glove box on top looks like it is holding it down.

Matt, I will check them out, Im not sure when Im buying the speakers though so dont sit around and wait for that referral.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you don't have to remove the steering wheel, you just have to drop it from the dash. There should be like 4 bolts holding the steering column up. Not sure exactly as I never removed a civic dash, but other cars are all similar to each other in this case so I would assume it is the same.