Not open for further replies.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
time to clear the garage, its back to school time, and this all needs to get out of here! all prices are obo, but please be reasonable, this is MINT stuff, no junk here. prices do NOT include shipping, which is the buyers responsibility. pickup is welcome, and i encourage it for the head and require it for the longblock, as i dont have any way to make or move a shipping crate that big. located in central ct, near hartford. all parts are described as best as i can, but this was a project that never materialized, so much of the parts i have not used, and so i cannot guarantee that they work. all parts are sold as-is. more pics are available on request. to contact me, pm here, email me mghallarin@yahoo.com or aim is 'Handlebarsfsr'

first up is a fully built b20 longblock, asking 2500 obo for everything pictured, from valve cover to oil pan. no sensors/intake manifold/ etc.

the block has 60 miles on it, all n/a break in miles. this block has NEVER seen boost.
jdm b20 block, ge sleeves, 86mm bore, o ringed and step decked
endyn rollerwave pistons, 9:1 c/r
crower race billet rods (the big ones)
acl beaings/arp studs and bolts
gsr oil pickup, oil pump, and water pump
gsr block girdle and oil squirters

head: *sold*

next up is a complete stock b16a head,
*sold*

rc 600 cc injectors. they are peak and hold, so i'm including the obd1 clips with 10 watt 10 ohm resistors already soldered in. they have been sitting in my garage for some time, so i'd reccomend having them cleaned before use. 220 obo- *pending*

a used edelbrock victor x manifold for a b18b/a. it was in a fire, which is why its black, but its perfectly functional. 200 obo

1 brand new obd1 vtec dizzy. *sold*

1 used obd2 ls dizzy. one leg has been cut off so it can be used on a vtec head. 100 obo.

brand new str fuel rail. installed, but never run. 100 obo. pic is coming, you can see it in the bottom left hand corner of the first pic of the thread.

Last edited:

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you don't happen to have a vtec solenoid do you?

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Interested in the black valve cover how much shipped to NY NY 10029?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
civiclxb16a said:
you don't happen to have a vtec solenoid do you?
only attached to the head, and im not selling it separately, sorry.

Dont_Tri said:
Interested in the black valve cover how much shipped to NY NY 10029?
sorry, the valve cover goes with the head, im not selling it separately.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont see anything about the t3/t4 turbo you listed in your sig, so im guessing you sold it?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
i dont see anything about the t3/t4 turbo you listed in your sig, so im guessing you sold it?

yea, i had it up and the sales pending.

ffichman

5+ Year Member
Hi,
Good night!
I am Brazilian and I live here in Brazil. In our country they do not exist motor stronger of what the B16. B20 and B18 never were seen this way. The B20 in cars is only seen (CRV) they streets. Impossible to buy this engine here. It would like to know if this engine (B20) that you have already you are mounted with the headstock of the B16. If will be mounted which the value that you would make in it? Senão would be possible you to teach to me to make this Swap?

Debtor,

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ffichman said:
Hi,
Good night!
I am Brazilian and I live here in Brazil. In our country they do not exist motor stronger of what the B16. B20 and B18 never were seen this way. The B20 in cars is only seen (CRV) they streets. Impossible to buy this engine here. It would like to know if this engine (B20) that you have already you are mounted with the headstock of the B16. If will be mounted which the value that you would make in it? Senão would be possible you to teach to me to make this Swap?

Debtor,

im not quite sure what you're trying to say, but no, this is not a b20/vtec motor. and unless you're willing to drive from brazil to america to pick up the motor, im not going to be able to sell it to you. as for learning how to do the swap, please use the search function, there are plenty of threads about how to swap motors.

ffichman

5+ Year Member
Expensive friend,
I thank for its attention and gentility. Not necessary to go until U.S.A. directing to be able to catch an engine. I possess an office in Miami. Of any form I am grateful for all attention.

Yours truly,
Rodrigo

Status
Not open for further replies.