Hyperwhite Bulbs

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lumiko makes some good long lasting ones for $60/pair on the street. You can also try the new Sylvanias for $50/pair. PIAA used to make some flaky ones, but their new ones seem a lot better but at $90/pair is a little pricey. I'm using the Eurospec Phillips Vision Plus but they're not white ... normal OEM look but close to HID brightness and range for $30.

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have NOKYAs on mine...$50 street......[highlight=red]$20 off ebay![/highlight]

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are these white lights im getting off ebay, that were $30, and they normaly cost $70

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man never get nokya. they suck ass plus they have really really high wattage which can damage somethings since it gets so hot. also is hard to see at night. i use to have them (because it was cool to have really bright headlights) and when i was taking a corner i couldnt see the center divide a lot of the times. so i wouldnt recomend it.

sylvania silverstars are very good. they are 50 bucks a pair though. you can get them at kragen and they have rather low wattage.

piaa are good too but damn expensive

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i didnt know that...thanks...i thought they were a very good company for bulbs

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a PIAA fan myself...always have been impressed with their s**t....

but yeah like other people say... EBAY is where you can get a shitload of good deals for our cars...

but the PIAA bulbs are at the cheapest gonna be $60 so you gotta do some shopping

VigLink badge