I am loving my Tokicos and Eibachs

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got my Tokico Illuminas and Eibach Pro Kits installed yesterday and I am loving the way my car rides. The car feels like it is hovering(real smooth). I even think I gained some power because now the car doesn't lift up everytime I step on the gas( which takes power away).

As far as looks go, I wasn't too impressed with the drop cause it looks almost stock hieght. I was even dissapointed when I saw it for the first time, I felt like I wasted money on this. But after driving it, man, I sure am glad I got it done.

I recommend this combo to anyone looking for a suspension setup, as long as you not looking for a lower drop.

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, im planning on getting some ILLuminas also, except i will be using them with tein s-techs...

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. congrats on the drop and all. got any pics. any be4 and after or just after pics?

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, but you didnt gain power, your just able to use the power you have more efficiently now.

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes I got some b4 pics, but the after pics I will get tomorrow. I will post both tomorrow. I will also post pics of my Front and rear upper strut bars.

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The eX-D said:
nice, but you didnt gain power, your just able to use the power you have more efficiently now.
Yea you just got the power to the wheels.
Congrats

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats the first time i heard someone say they think they gained power with springs and shocks upgrade!! it may feel like it but its impossible

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm rolling on Illuminas and Tein S. Tech's ... it's a goddamn dream. Soon, I'll have my Omni Power LCA's and front and rear lower tie bars ... *drool*

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep, same thing happened to me, except that I have HP instead of Illuminas.. Didn't like the drop but performed like a champ!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats bro....cant wait to see the pics, i wonder if ill recognize it or not :lol:

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am not saying that my engine is making more power, I am saying my car is regaining lost power, which is the same thing because at the end more power is going to the wheel.

civicnoob

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word man, i want some b4 and after pics, cause i was gonna get the pro-kits as well.

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:nopics:

congrats but i want before and after since you reccommended it to us, but then again i wanted to do that lol

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah bro, post em up!!!! :thumbs up

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post em up foooooool!!!!! ;)

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont be a fibber man... lol sorry just the line came to mind

"he's a fibber"

haha what are the odds he would've posted as I did????