I am the SOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
yes yes, thats why i took care of the REAL source, look around and you'll see ;)
hahahah i noticed a few thread locked..if thats what you needed to do then so be it...

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
sac crew drama no mo !!! :P

big ups to NorCal, lets get this b***h back up crackin again!!!! how's about a winter meet sometime soon?? will u take ur civ yoku?
whats up daniel!!! let me know whenever the next meet is, let me know early too =) i got a new job at home depot so no more pizza delivery for me 8)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
KoketsuCivicSi said:
whats up daniel!!! let me know whenever the next meet is, let me know early too =) i got a new job at home depot so no more pizza delivery for me 8)
hehe, sweet thahn, which home depot??

i'll def. try to let u know, if not, just remember to keep your eyes peeled on the boards :thumbup:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey you are from loomis im from ophir we have to go to the people to kick it you drive a bike?

Geyea

Banned
buzzbombtom said:
hey you are from loomis im from ophir we have to go to the people to kick it you drive a bike?
i just moved here from Rocklin, yea i got a bike...

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i somehow doubt that all the drama is even going to be done just because marco has been banned. what goes around comes around bitches

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holly Golightly said:
i somehow doubt that all the drama is even going to be done just because marco has been banned. what goes around comes around bitches
care to elaborate?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leftlaneb*tch said:
THANK YOU.

COME AGAIN.

:hi:

buwuwhahahah . .. sucka .. 1 month and a few days to go for me.. and i can "come again" all i please, i just need a DD

Status
Not open for further replies.