10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
full mods list?

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man that car is hot. lovin the color. nice pick up congrats. and i also see an FMIC. got a mod list?

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=60680

Exterior:
RX-8 Titanium Gray Paint
WW RS Front Lip
WW RS Side Skirts
WW RS Rear Lip
Vision Corner Lights
50% Tint
Spoon CF Duckbill
JDM Side Molding
Shaved Badges
92 Special Edtion Wheels( Awaiting C10'S In Royal Sports Bronze)

Interior:
00 GSR Leater Front and Rear Seats
00 Leather Arm Rest
CTR BOOT
Razo CTR Knob
Pioneer Headunit
Front Alpine Compents
Rear Alpine 6.5's

JDM Cluster in KHM
3 Pillar w/ Boost,AF, And Oil Preasure.
Viper 300 Alarm
Civic Type R Floor Mats

Suspenion:
Ground Controls
Skunk2 Front and Rear Bars

Motor:
D16Z6
Urathane Mounts
JE Piston Rings
ARP Head Bolts
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Mains
ACT HDSS Clutch

Garrett T3 .42/.59
440 Injectors
Drag Manifold
Deltagate Wastegate
Spearco Intercooler
Greddy Type- S BOV
2.5in Downpipe
2.5 Cat Back to ES Oval
Tuned with Windband and UBERDATA.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like the previous owner did a pretty good job on it

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
looks like the previous owner did a pretty good job on it
:werd: but it's pretty tacky to run for rotm right after buying it.... imo of course

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did the previous owner do a good job ?? You all take this s**t way to serious. Get out more.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
How did the previous owner do a good job ?? You all take this s**t way to serious. Get out more.
u should post be4 pics or tell us what u did to it ;)

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I got the car it was painted and had the kit on it. When i got it home I had repinted the front end gone through the motor ..stirpeed the interior etc etc I dont see why I need to prove to you what I have done and havent.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
I dont see why I need to prove to you what I have done and havent.
you're running for ROTM, learn to cope ;)

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well what you did on the car you did a good job. you got my vote for rotm.

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright well damnit Vote for someone else :p Im sure you will but I have put alot of blood sweat and money into this car. So to each thier own. Carry on :D

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
Alright well damnit Vote for someone else :p Im sure you will but I have put alot of blood sweat and money into this car. So to each thier own. Carry on :D
so what exactly did you do, putting all of that blood, sweat, and money into the car?

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rebuilt motor ..Ive got pics from oil rolling out of the head :\ ...New interior carpet etc ..Uberdata the right way. front end repainted and dents taken out from who knows what.ne charge pipes . Motor rewired and cleaned up. Wheels are next on the list. Prob going with some Royal Bronze C10'S.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the wheels on it now... the color is pimp. tight ride

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEVIN EM1 said:
The previous owner chose a good platform....he chose a pretty nice color-something he chose to satisfy what he wanted. Actualy its a sweet color. If he didnt paint it the color thats on it now, it would still be red. He chose a lip kit that he thought would make the appearance of his car much better. He kept the d-series and boosted it. Pretty much everything was done in his taste. For instance the wheels....they may be ghetto to you, but perhaps there is a reason why the previous owner has chosen those for the car.

You just posted pics of a new car that has already been worked appearence wise, people will not give you credit...not just yet, because you had nothing to do with it. Same goes with the rest of the car...Yea so you fixed up the motor a bit so it will run....why buy the car in the first place if it ran like s**t...? Sure you prob purchased a car to save some money...so you can scratch paint/lip kit/interior off the list...but what is the point of building a car unless you are using your own taste/style and money...driving what you have built.

Let me tell you that what people want to see in a car is what the people did to the car themselves.....theres no way going around that, and you should know that too. Im sure you did all the work to your EM. We wouldve loved to wait and see what you wouldve built from a stock/less stock platform. Even though it takes years to finish. s**t, Ive been working on my car for 9 years, and its still not close to done. But its worth it because Im slowly getting done to making the car look and perform how I want it to. Every part on there is something I have chose to be on the car. Kinda imagine an empty canvas as a stock car....you being an artist. You cant buy a canvas thats already painted and expect everyone to give you recognition and credit for something you didnt paint....I cant imagine driving a car with someone elses work into it....just cant

not being a d**k, just explaining my view on it .02

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
you're running for ROTM, learn to cope ;)

i agree... ;)

you want the recognition of having a nice car? hard to give if the car was purchased like that..

DEVIN EM1

20D WHORE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It came with paint and a WW Lip kit and a turbo kit. Basically motorless since it had to be rebuilt. Get over it I didn't make this post to have you all whine like a bunch of kids about how I bought the car. Move on if your not happy with my post and dont vote for me I dont care. I was just contributing to the site. Enter your car if your so upset about it. Cheers