I DONT support the troops

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Saw this on another forum and id thought id share...

[YOUTUBE="..."]Yd-nnmvr7Dc[/YOUTUBE]

:x

I swear chicks get more ignorant every f***ing day

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing like taking isolated incidents and using them as the norm. She expects every soldier to be perfect. Why would that be the case in a military population, when it's not the case in any other population?

She also keeps throwing this figure out there... we've killed a million innocent people...
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
This says about 100,000 civilians... and it doesn't say 100,000 innocent civilians either.

She also stated that the middle east posts "no" threat to us. That's pushing it a bit far. I've never been too psyched about our invasion of Iraq, but saying that the middle east poses no threat..... is nuts.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hot though....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hot though....
That's what I was thinking... I would just tell her to shut the f**k up and then do her :lol:.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
She was probably engaged to a soldier. Come to find out, he noticed that she was a complete psycho. Thus, she made this video out of anger of some sort. ^ Yea she is.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, that was an interesting video. Her views are so black and white. If it was genocide soldiers would be killing everyone they see and that is clearly not the case. And a few corrupt soldiers do not reflect the entirety of the military. A lot of people feel a sense of duty to this country, even if it is pretty corrupt from multi-billion dollar companies.

Maybe if she doesn't support anything this country stands for then she should leave? Y'know go to Mexico or something.

Edit: Obviously Canadians don't want her either, so maybe Mexico wants her?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh she's fake. she's Distracted. sad.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't narrow it down to girls, it's society in general. I want to punch her in the throat though.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'd throat f*ck her so she couldn't talk anymore. This crap pisses me off. Don't support the politicians, don't support the war, don't support the officials making large decisions in the war......leave the soldiers alone. They risk their lives and their limbs every single day.

I would suggest putting her over there in a U.S. uniform so she knows what it's like......but she doesn't ever deserve to wear our country's uniform.

Edit: "It takes a hell of a lot more courage to leave the military, to stand up and speak out against these wars, than it does to take an AK47 to a 5 year old's face."

Shows her ignorance. The ONLY groups in the military who would be using AK47's would be a Special Forces unit that's operating under cover. Good job.

Last edited:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't narrow it down to girls, it's society in general. I want to punch her in the throat though.
No its girls.
Remember that blonde chick i posted before about "asians in the library"? Yea...that was a girl
Remember that brunette chick i posted the same time i posted that chick? About how god is so gracious for sending a tsunami to japan? Yea that was a chick...
There may be a few exceptions but mostly its chicks.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just FYI, I stopped the video at 00:17 when this pathetic excuse for a human being said, "I'm going to give a lot of information in this video"... I'm pretty sure any other Marine or servicemember can guess why I wanted to buttstroke this cunt in the nose right then & there.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No its girls.
Remember that blonde chick i posted before about "asians in the library"? Yea...that was a girl
Remember that brunette chick i posted the same time i posted that chick? About how god is so gracious for sending a tsunami to japan? Yea that was a chick...
There may be a few exceptions but mostly its chicks.
Don't forget "Leave Brittany Alone!!!!!!".

This allows me to not say anything that could affect my military career.
Okay I edited that part out so you can say what you want :D

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"You've been given the right to say what you want, I've earned the right to punch you in the f***in mouth when i disagree"

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she looks middle eastern as fuk lol

barrett

Registered VIP
Wow, that was an interesting video. Her views are so black and white. If it was genocide soldiers would be killing everyone they see and that is clearly not the case. And a few corrupt soldiers do not reflect the entirety of the military. A lot of people feel a sense of duty to this country, even if it is pretty corrupt from multi-billion dollar companies.

Maybe if she doesn't support anything this country stands for then she should leave? Y'know go to Canada or something.
don't send her here! we don't want her either.