I feel an apology is in order pt 2

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry for being an a*****e you guys, especailly to you newer mods, I'm sorry. It's spring break for my kiddies so therefore I cannot smoke. I have to wait untill my lady gets home so I can go out to my brother's. When I get back hom from my brother's place I usually see how moody I've been with my posts. I know excuses are like assholes, "everyone has one and they stink" but I am sorry. :D You guys are all f**king cool and if you were ever around I'd welcome you like family (well, most of you at least. the ones that have been on here a while and I e-trust) :lol:

So if you want, I will post pics of my cock in the VIP and VIP only! :D sorry tho

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first

btw, i hate you

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net

So if you want, I will post pics of my cock in the VIP and VIP only! :D sorry tho
:rolf:

Its the internet, I only got e-hurt a tiny bit ;)... Haha no, I dont take things too seriously on the net.
We all give eachother some s**t on here sometimes, no hard feelings.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wheres the cock thread in the vip?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My lil nigga Rey Rey and Princess 'Licia left to their Ta's house (grandfather in Khmer). So I can go BURN!!!! :woot:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just farted haha

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In all seriousness tho. I am sorry if you guys think I'm being a prick. Please don't take it personal because that's just the way I am. If you fools new me on a personal level you would know that I'm always f**king around in a good mood.

I don't even know why I am explaining myself. I think it's because I go get high then come back and see my posts and say to myself, "what a f**king d**k!" :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^your gay for making this thread. everyone knows your not mean, they just wanna be on your cac

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't even know why I am explaining myself. I think it's because I go get high then come back and see my posts and say to myself, "what a f**king d**k!" :lol:
that quote takes the cake :rolf:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pt 2? pt1 isnt closed yet lol

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude if you weren't e-mean this site would be boring. Every time I post something I wait for a couple of peoples replies mostly because they make me laugh. If you get e-hurt that's just stupid, but it's cool that your big enough to apologize when you feel you've done something wrong. Most people don't do that in life at all.

ryanM

+1 for you for not smoking around the kids, thats way more important than what we think of you

but for the record i didnt even notice any moodiness :lol:

<3 biz

Gs-r_328

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude if you weren't e-mean this site would be boring. Every time I post something I wait for a couple of peoples replies mostly because they make me laugh. If you get e-hurt that's just stupid, but it's cool that your big enough to apologize when you feel you've done something wrong. Most people don't do that in life at all.
x2

cc wouldnt b the same without biz... i always look foward to his post :D

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Biz being moody? That's just the way you are man no need to appologize, i could tell you were wound up a bit lol, it made me laugh actually.

Keep up the good work :thumbup: you're cool in my book, no need to follow in Anfrey's footsteps ;)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok ok im sorry, i feel like me and biz has a special connection, of some sort, not anymore though. you guys have shown me the light, i am out of the closet, and free.

:slapslap:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok ok im sorry, i feel like me and biz has a special connection, of some sort, not anymore though. you guys have shown me the light, i am out of the closet, and free.

:slapslap:
Why else would you have a metallic sphincter in your avi :what:

I don't think that's work appropriate lol