Not open for further replies.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for the record it was two years.... and i dont personally dislike eran (anymore)
Once you understand him a little better, you realize he's not a bad guy. I've never found anyone to not like him IRL. In fact, everyone REALLY likes him IRL, so it's kind of weird to see others not get along with him online.
fair enough.
He also thinks similarly of myself.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it was more so how he came off to people reading his posts. He could have honestly intended to say something one way..but people could have been reading it another.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice guy IRL, very friendly and easy going...online though, not gonna lie he was kind of a d**k. But thats the internet for yeah I guess...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it was more so how he came off to people reading his posts. He could have honestly intended to say something one way..but people could have been reading it another.
Nice guy IRL, very friendly and easy going...online though, not gonna lie he was kind of a d**k. But thats the internet for yeah I guess...
Yep, that's Jason in a nutshell. Friendly and easy going. He's very likable (this is me judging how people react to him - not what I think of him).

He describes himself as an a*****e sometimes... but I've met a few people who do that and they're not really assholes. It's more that they're not afraid to tell you the truth. And sometimes the truth hurts.

And sometimes the truth hurts more if you think it's coming across in a way meant to be painful.

If the other person takes it the wrong way and comes back with a smartass response, then he'll come back with another and back and forth.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've met both eran and nofx IRL. both are nice people...didnt like eran the first time i met him thought because he burnt our hot dogs...hahahha... going-west knows what im talking about :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's the international abbreviation for Ireland

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why u postin pictures of me?
wanna take a trip to california? :lol:

i thought eran was kind of a jerk, too... there are other people here that come off as assholes but really aren't, though. :what:

and a big w t f on this thread. :lol:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so much for your apology

Status
Not open for further replies.