I had a nightmare

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So in my dream I had all these mods for my civic and I was so happy and then the next day I woke up and everything was stripped. My car was just a shell. I was so sad n depressed. After that I woke up and realize it wasn't real. thank god haha

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Let me get that address so i can make your dreams come true lol

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a dream I got hammered. Woke up and felt smashed for about 5 seconds, forgot where I was and what day it was. Awesome.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a dream when I was 6 that I was in my backyard, and all the pretty girls from my class were there. The girls had Chihuahua bodies and their normal heads and faces, but they also acted like dogs. It was the weirdest thing ever this dream so vivid idk whether it was dusturbing or funny.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had that dream once. It actually happened to me and it was set on fire. Beat that...

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I had a dream when I was 6 that I was in my backyard, and all the pretty girls from my class were there. The girls had Chihuahua bodies and their normal heads and faces, but they also acted like dogs. It was the weirdest thing ever this dream so vivid idk whether it was dusturbing or funny.
Were you watching Mars attack