I hate snow...

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just took this a few minutes ago...
man, i gotta drive to class in this s**t!

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Better start that biatch up!! I started mine this morning at about 6:05am and left around 6:20..and it wasn't quite warm but almost completely warm..I'll take some digital photos of our snow and the shitty looking cars with dookie on the cars haha..;) I just went through the car wash yesterday so I'm good for now.

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was much worse the next morning, My entire driveway and yard was white.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man what I would give to have that kind of snow there..Man..We have 2 feet and it's still coming down! ;) Can we say drift?

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by eviLsliDinciVic
....Can we say drift?
lol, thats what I was doing in the mall parking lot yesterday after we saw Butterfly Effect, then mall security chased after me and tried to pull me over, i just gave them the finger and drove off... damn rent-a-cops... :pimp:

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bahahahaha that's awesome..everytime I drive my and bf sits next to me he always has his hand on the e-brake..crazy ass mofo. And yesterday I slid right in front of my house so I drifted into the driveway ahahahaha how funny was that..;)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this was my drive to work about a week ago. there's about an inch of ice under the snow. the 4 lane highway was all but shut down.. and turned into one lane each way

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we gotta snow day today....other than that I hate snow too

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by RaYrAy
lol, thats what I was doing in the mall parking lot yesterday after we saw Butterfly Effect, then mall security chased after me and tried to pull me over, i just gave them the finger and drove off... damn rent-a-cops... :pimp:
same thing happened to me after the first f&f movie.. they chased me almost a mile after i got out of the mall parking lot though, i guess i pissed him off with the cookies i was doing... or maybe it was pushing the shopping carts with my car into the side of the mall doing like 30mph.. that could have been it too...

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in NY and well yahh its snowing right now and i hate it.. But more the better! Just gives me more time to put parts on my car.lol.. (off the road for winter..its my 4th gen project)

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by pop-n-fresh
same thing happened to me after the first f&f movie.. they chased me almost a mile after i got out of the mall parking lot though, i guess i pissed him off with the cookies i was doing... or maybe it was pushing the shopping carts with my car into the side of the mall doing like 30mph.. that could have been it too...
lol!! yeah, mall security is useless....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by RaYrAy
lol!! yeah, mall security is useless....
i used to work at the mall (first i worked at discovery zone and then at tilt which is a video arcade) , me and my boss from tilt one night got bored after the mall closed and decided to get the security to chase us... for some reason he eventually stopped... they cuffed him when he got out of his car and they called the police, i found this all out the next day, i ditched his ass and sped home. he wasnt alowed to drive to work anymore, and if he wasnt working he wasnt aloud to be on mall property which didnt matter too much to him because the only reason he went to the mall when he wasnt working was to see movies.. he had been banned from going to the theatre a while before that because he slept with the theatres managers girlfriend and then punched they guy after he confronted him about it.......... some people kids... :crazy:

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The snow is coming down agian today, my baby will not leave the garage she's grounded for fear of an idiot driver.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah understandable..nto sure how much snow we're suppose to get but hopefully it'll warm up soon so this s**t's can melt..I hate snow..and I hate ice..ugh..The vic' doesn't do well in the snow conditions or ice conditions whatsoever..I can't wait to get rid of it and get a AWD vehicle ;)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by eviLsliDinciVic
Yeah understandable..nto sure how much snow we're suppose to get but hopefully it'll warm up soon so this s**t's can melt..I hate snow..and I hate ice..ugh..The vic' doesn't do well in the snow conditions or ice conditions whatsoever..I can't wait to get rid of it and get a AWD vehicle ;)
that's just because you dont know how to drive your car in the snow :D i love driving my civic in the snow/ice, ebrake drifting at it's best 8) if it wasnt for road rash i'd be taking my civic upto the snow today instead of my expedition

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah theres nothing like drifting into a parked car LOL

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Noeladams
It was much worse the next morning, My entire driveway and yard was white.
you call that bad!!!???? thats a dusting!! damn come up to northern vt, where we get feet of snow at a time at temps of -30

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just rememder to wash off the salt

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by pop-n-fresh
that's just because you dont know how to drive your car in the snow :D i love driving my civic in the snow/ice, ebrake drifting at it's best 8) if it wasnt for road rash i'd be taking my civic upto the snow today instead of my expedition

I have all season tires..if it were MY car I'd own that s**t..but it's not so I have to be extra careful heh..But E-braking everywhere is gay and gets old after a while..Sure it's fun at first but I wanna be able to just drive somewhere and not have to drift it everywhere..