I have returned :) 1994 CX Hatch

J Z06

5+ Year Member
I used to have a captiva blue 1993 hatch that had a b18b1 swap done. Sold that not too long ago. I don't know what it is about these little cars...but I like them very much.

I drive for my job and I stumbled across a red 1994 CX hatch. The price was right, so I grabbed it. Just got home from the DMV and am going to give it a good clean-up. One owner car, bought new with 16 miles on it. The typical rot is on the 1/4's and it has some dents on the 1/4 and door on the passenger side. It can be cleaned up nicely. I'm quite excited to have another one. 154,000 mostly highway miles so I'm told. Runs and drives very well.

It's remaining stock save for an i Pod controlled head unit and some light window tint. It'll receive a thorough detailing in and out =). Non smoker too, was nice to see the cigarette lighter placed in the glove box. Hard to believe both civics were one owner "little old man" cars hehe!

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Nice pick up what are ur plans for it

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome back. Nice pick up.

J Z06

5+ Year Member
Turn the key and go =) those are the plans hehe. for the time being. 55 miles today and the gas gauge is STILL pegged at "F". Love it. Took a few new pics after thoroughly cleaning the inside and washing the outside. Toothbrushed the entire interior...more to go. The paint is dull but that's going to change!

Filthy!

Interior is a HUNDRED times cleaner smells nice and fresh!

After a quick wash! love the look on my neighbor's faces when I dry it with the elc leaf blower LOL

Needs a buff. we'll get to that! love this little ride.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After a quick wash! love the look on my neighbor's faces when I dry it with the elc leaf blower LOL

:rolf:

J Z06

5+ Year Member
I have no clue how I stumbled upon two one owner hatchbacks in five years. Lucky? I am so tempted to do a full correction detail on it! =)

WBJ

Registered VIP
This brings back some memories! When I first got mine (also a CX) the red was so faded that it was almost pink in some areas. But I drove it like that for years until the motor finally gave out and thats when I "project it" out.

I love these little cars. Congrats on a good find man.

J Z06

5+ Year Member
Agreed :-). I'm loving it. Shampooed the carpets today and experimented buffing the fenders yesterday. They gleam. This is a nice little car.

MugenRR

Banned
ill keep my bad comments to myself. just sayin in my hood that car will be gone....
i garage my s**t :D