XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Might have to pick up one of those clings..

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea the cling is cool, and for only $2 more than a decal its a deal

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is the t-shirt stock chart updated? nothing is in stock for medium and only small is in blue :(. if i buy a large it'll be a tent!

Mach-V

The Rated R SuperCar
5+ Year Member
LoL and for those of us with some extra luggedge you should make some 2 and 3 x's.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
is the t-shirt stock chart updated? nothing is in stock for medium and only small is in blue :(. if i buy a large it'll be a tent!
Yup, it's up-to-date. I need to get more made.

LoL and for those of us with some extra luggedge you should make some 2 and 3 x's.
Haha, yeah we only got a couple of those and they sold out.

Mach-V

The Rated R SuperCar
5+ Year Member
Booo!. Tell you what my friend:stick:. If you could make a 3x Black i love my civic shirt. il pay 10 dollars extra =)

So Total would be= 28 Shipped.:smokin:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Booo!. Tell you what my friend:stick:. If you could make a 3x Black i love my civic shirt. il pay 10 dollars extra =)

So Total would be= 28 Shipped.:smokin:
Haha, sounds good. I'll let you guys know when I order some more. This time dark and light colors.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha why not just make them in Spandex :rolf:

Haha, sounds good. I'll let you guys know when I order some more. This time dark and light colors.
please do some in the kelly green again. i need like a small or medium i guess. i'm 5'9" 130lbs :P

any deals on multiple orders? i kinda want a grey one too =)

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Haha. I will probably do a pre-order again so everyone that wants one can get the size/color they want. Yes, I can offer a discount on multiple orders.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2 t-shirts and a static cling for $30 :oh:

c'mon you can do it, the force is strong with you!

Mach-V

The Rated R SuperCar
5+ Year Member
2 t-shirts and a static cling for $30 :oh:

c'mon you can do it, the force is strong with you!
Agreed. im about 5'9 250 pounds. 3 x is cool with me:suprise:. Send me a PM Jay Jay when you start Pre-ordering:smokenana"

oh and billy. nice civic brotha. im new here. im going to do a intro soon. i have a 93 eg8 D15b7. bolt ons. including dropped on dropzone springs and stage 1 Exedy cluch and 7lb flywheel :D