"I love my Honda"

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Yesterday at work, i was walking around the sales floor, while wearing this shirt ^^ (i dont even own an Honda anymore..[but i still have LOVE for them!])
...and this guy walking in my direction, looks at me and says " you love your HONDA? huh?!" .and i said. "yup". and then he said, "well i LOVE MY MERECEDES!" yea, he said it cocky as hell... and then right when he said that i stopped walking and laughed hard as hell, while he kept walking and then i continued on my way...

just thought i would share...

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...cool

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow...

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i really wanted to stop and get into with him... (assuming that he dosnt really know anything about Mercedes, only that he can afford to buy one) i wana make him feel like he shoulda have never said it!

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol
should have dropped some big car lingo on him to confuse the hell out of him

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah well tell him your Honda gets better gas mileage and for over 1/6 the price of a brand new Mercedes, your Honda could be just as fast, if not faster.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would say the same thing to you if i had a benz

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is true. But, if I never owned a honda, and was a rich boy with a benz I would . lol

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL
u should of been like, you paid 80 grand more than i did and my car is faster. and then laughed some more

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL
u should of been like, you paid 80 grand more than i did and my car is faster. and then laughed some more
lol
if i still had my lil CRX with GSR swap and bolt ons, then i woulda! It woulda been like..
I reach in my pocket and pull out a $5 bill and put it high in the air, " put your money where your mouth is!"
and he pulls out a a bundle of hundreds, and pulls out a $100 "let me go get some change"

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what benz cost 80k? The S550? the girlfriend has a 2005 C230 Kompressor and that this is tight as s**t. you mean to tell me you wouldn't drive that as a DD? Bullshit. Anyone at any age that doesn't have a car like that would love to have one. I don't care what anyone says. You can tell me that you would don't like them, but really deep down, you would drive the s**t out of it. I would love to own her car. I drive it every chance I get. I get tired of driving my gutted civic everywhere I go. Just becuase one persone said something about loving their Benz you all have to say they suck...Why is that? because you know that you can't afford it? Have you ever D R I V E N one? You have to to say they suck. s**t DSM's suck, I don't know one, but I've driven them. Benz cost just as much as a Lexus (which I work for) BMW, s**t even the new Honda Odessey cost 45k. That's more then most of the Benz. I think this thread is BS... just my .02.