I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone reccomend me installing my suspension myself? ive never done suspension work before. or should i pay like 150 and have it done at a local performance shop?

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone reccomend me installing my suspension myself? ive never done suspension work before. or should i pay like 150 and have it done at a local performance shop?
If your unsure about doing the install yourself then ya have a shop do it for you. Maybe you can work out a deal w/ them: Parts plus install. Is there any performance shops were you live that carry suspension stuff?

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If your unsure about doing the install yourself then ya have a shop do it for you. Maybe you can work out a deal w/ them: Parts plus install. Is there any performance shops were you live that carry suspension stuff?
yea there is but all they carry is tein and eibach. and those are way outa my price range. but i think they would install parts that i take to them.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea there is but all they carry is tein and eibach. and those are way outa my price range. but i think they would install parts that i take to them.
before you get your stuff call em up and ask if they'll do an install on stuff you bring in. a couple of the shops down near me won't just fyi, and I'd recomend bringin em to someone for install or at least someone with some good experience on it...safer outcome.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I ROCK SEDAN has been up for a month now and the turn out is great. Keep it going guys!

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome aboard judah, Graffiti, g2b18b. The party's getting bigger !

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can someone make up stickers :D i can do something lmk if you guys are down =)

Status
Not open for further replies.