I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That would be kinda hard since everyone is from all over the place. Especially from outside the US mainland.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should get a big meet going.
I've thought about that too but it would be impossible. A photoshoot will be dope.

Or maybe we could have a regional meet like members from each area can meet up while others meet up where they live. Then we can combine the pics? something like that.

We Rock Sedans!

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guy for the love on the seats =) everyone in ny wants me seats lol =) i smile at them :D

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone else have a problem with their headliner getting these air bubbles in it and when u roll with the windows down the flap in the wind. what kind of glue should i fix it with?

im down for a meet. anyone live around FLA???

jayelowell

turbooptions.com
5+ Year Member
i think a photo shoot day/meet would be cool! but not until the stickers of I ROCK SEDAN are made out! i am from new england!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
does anyone else have a problem with their headliner getting these air bubbles in it and when u roll with the windows down the flap in the wind. what kind of glue should i fix it with?

im down for a meet. anyone live around FLA???
There is some spray on adhesive made by 3m that could help ya with that problem.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats pretty nice of you jayelowell. Now other forums can see US and join CC and our CREW :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.