Not open for further replies.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aryt bro! u got my vote for sure

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Welcome to I ROCK SEDAN m1tanker ^ Sounds good - any pics of engine bay ?

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the engine pics will have to wait until i can get you a before and after pic of the wire tuck im doing......cuz right now im ashamed of how it looks.....there's vaccuum hoses and wires run all over the place from troubleshooting to get the mini-me started. im doing a wire-tuck/engine bay cleanup this coming weekend. word of advice do not do a setup thats includes y7 block, z6 head, and y8 intake manifold.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the engine pics will have to wait until i can get you a before and after pic of the wire tuck im doing......cuz right now im ashamed of how it looks.....there's vaccuum hoses and wires run all over the place from troubleshooting to get the mini-me started. im doing a wire-tuck/engine bay cleanup this coming weekend. word of advice do not do a setup thats includes y7 block, z6 head, and y8 intake manifold.
GL w/ it bro ! ;)

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
y'all think i should drop my car some more? those 17's brought my ride height back up. i was squattin pretty nicely on the stockers. what's decently priced camber kit and where do i get it, cuz i i lower it anymore my back wheels are gonna be doglegged

jayelowell

turbooptions.com
5+ Year Member
i think we will eventually have tons of members in I ROCK SEDAN but where the hell are the stickers?

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm. stickers sounds good. if no stickers soon. i will have to take some action and make them myself

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok here is something I came up with. Its nothing fancy just played around with word. Post some of your ideas for the stickers.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the botom one. but it could use a little more but im not sure what. lol r u could use the clubcivic logo print.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the botom one. but it could use a little more but im not sure what. lol r u could use the clubcivic logo print.
good idea! that sounds cool.it does have a cool font. or I ROCK SEDAN...with "sedan" outlined with a sedan silhouette.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so u guys are contemplating on the passion orange , huh? yeah, i like it...but i'm kinda sick of it.ill prolly get yellow in a few yrs when my paint gets f'd up.its almost like i want it to get all hazed and faded..haha..excuse to get a paint job.

Yeah Mark,

Actually, I like the 2000 SIR Yellow color too. That would look good on the car. My friend got his VTI painted like that and it looks sick now. That yellow I think is compared to the ITR here.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok..ill see if my friends can make a design n post it..

i think we should do some like

"iROCK SEDAN"

like the little "i" like in ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.