Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Function and Form Type 1's is what i'll be ordering.

portfl0w

5+ Year Member
sittin on tein, I love em! Are type ones full coilovers or "coil overs"

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, they are full, one piece coilovers.

I'm sick of these coilover sleeve deal.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No, they are full, one piece coilovers.

I'm sick of these coilover sleeve deal.
Soooooooooo bouncy... My brother has them on his EF.

They work great, but are horrible for handling.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what's even the point, waste of resources. An upgrade should be an upgrade not downgrade
To lower for looks.

I know they'd be perfect on my GF's car, she doesnt take fast turns nor is she a speed racer.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shitty ass coilovers are dumb.might as well get regular branded lowering springs, even without changing the stock shox.thats what i did at first.anyway, nice sticker design. too bad i cant ship them too you. i know u guy who'd make them for roughly 1USD each.maybe less.too bad im in manila.

Graffiti

5+ Year Member
less sticker, more car talk? anyone else feel that? maybe im out of place making that statement, just a thought
sorry about that

for any more suggestions about the stickie design, just pm me... will try to hammer that on free time ;)

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha.we're all girly now and off topic for talkin about them stickers.well, the design is cooooool. and sorry if i offended any1 with the coilover comment.hehe.but hey, consider it advice.so yeah, lets get back on topic again....sedan talk!!!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyone have the inner grill peice from an EX that they don't want anymore..

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm looking to get some basic full coilovers too. Does anyone have a preference between the skunk2 pro s coilovers and the function & form type 1s ?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hear that all of skunk2 suspension products suck. My buddy has their slip on coilovers and they're alright...but wouldn't pay the money for them.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I LOVE my ksports... these things are PERFECT. i daily drive my car like CRAZY...lol..i fill up 3-4 times a week...the damping is awesome..put them on hard n the thing ride stiff...put them to soft and it feels stock...Its crazy how it make a hugeee difference with a few twist.. I havent had no problems yet, nor am i worried because their customer service is GREAT...they replace anything that goes wrong. Very great company, IMO

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ o ya? cool.i always wondered if all that adjustability hooplah was effective.i mean like if it was really streetable. seeing as ur a reliable source, i'll take ur word for it bro. what about the tein super street coilovers? u know anything about that? im on tanabe precedo springs and bilsteins shox right now. and theyre without a doubt, streetable. a little TOO streetable at that. im goin out for a track day soon and they probablly wont do much good for handling.wish me luck guys.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.