I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

portfl0w

5+ Year Member
i like my auto cuz i like to cruise n driving a stick is a royal pain in the ass,especially in traffic... so dont hate on what we drive,we all dont have to speed,plus i got two civic sedan anyway my silver 1 is an auto and my white 1 is a stick(so best of both world)!!!!

i dont smell any haters in here, all cars are dope... even the bmw isetta...

=)

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Adrianne what year is your white civic? post pics.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wasn't hating. Stick isn't a pain in the butt if you don't suck.

Everyone who drives autos always hate on how bad driving stick is. Stick is for men, auto is for "men"

jk jkjjkjkjkkkkjkjjkkjkjk

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well to each his own!!!
true. Id love to get an auto for the winter. But other than that Ill never go back to auto. I was actually looking for an auto civic..and came across mine and figured I could just learn stick. I about gave up in the first two weeks. But now I dont regret it at all.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's all this talk about speeding with manual and not auto? 80mph is 80mph you can get there with manual or auto.....quit making excuses, you guys just happened to get stuck with an automatic transmission :Devil:

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ yes that is true.cuz when i bought my silver civic back in 02' wit 33k on it when i bought it,i got it at my job for 6500 when they were gonna sell it for 12k. so yeah i jus couldnt pass the deal back then. ish all good she has 154k on her now n still running strong,well i do need a new tranny soon(dont know why)!

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look what I picked up the other night:

96-98 rear bumper in silver. Will test fit my rear lip tomorrow.

Guys enough with the transmission talk ;)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What, no more tranny talk? :shock:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
manual is so much more satisfying to drive if you have no other commitments... such as kids and a wife talkign to you hings liemk that... but asfar as driving alone, you adn the road. stick rules... auto is nice when your lazy to
My car is 5spd, and I can shift/drive and talk to anyone (even on the phone) and not have a issue. After awhile, stick just becomes 2nd nature, and you dont even realize shifting half the time. Especially in the morning. In the morning on the way to work, I wish my car was auto, b/c Im still asleep. :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great man. I like the yellow foggies.

I have some yellow fog light bulbs to put in tomorrow as soon as I get home. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.