I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

4drcivicmaster

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know how the ksports handles and rides because I was considering on getting one.
sounds good. my buddy had them on his 00 hatch and they were pretty good. stiff yet really comfortable and not bouncy. also they used to have a problem with the shocks blowing and stuff but they fixed that a while ago with a updated version.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good technoghost !

speedyC'dan

5+ Year Member
well thanks guys i love the warm welcome to club civic , i do have a question though, should i keep the lip im getting flat black to compliment the side moldings or paint to match the inza red? i really want to see what it looks like before i decide but i just want some opinions., oh and thisisoriginal i have a 97 lx as well, idk i just wanted to throw that out there.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man nice. I would say see how you like the flat black lip first, then if you dont like it, paint it.

97 lx ftw! How old are you btw?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
gonna clean out my interior tomorrow. its all dirty again and buggin' me.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, just a quick update. I wanted to do a DIY on my headlights but I decided on buying a new pair of headlights and keep the stocks just in case. So, I just purchased Type-R gunmetal headlights.

I'll post pics of them when I get them and install them.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...and its raining today...don't feel like doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.