i think my rides fast!!!

Ace$nyper

cool cool Flag has been drop BTW those rims are crazy thats not OEM just put the H caps in right?

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wouldnt you have to be rich over there just to fix up civics like you?

samad

boosteD15b vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea ther not really OEM.
i guess u have to be kinda well off since the cars already runnin me about 13000 dollars and a new civic costs abot twice that but whoever owns a civic can afford the mods. besides the car everything else is damn cheap,like for example if i blew my internals i could replace em for about 140 dollars.

thedon365

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
samad said:
yea ther not really OEM.
i guess u have to be kinda well off since the cars already runnin me about 13000 dollars and a new civic costs abot twice that but whoever owns a civic can afford the mods. besides the car everything else is damn cheap,like for example if i blew my internals i could replace em for about 140 dollars.
if civics cost so much in pakistan i'm guessin' there's not many around, so why the f**k would you get internals so cheap. BS

if your civic cost so much, how the f**k can anyone in pakistan afford an S2000, if they could, WHY would they waste their time and race a f**kin' civic. BS

also if your only 18, and civics cost so much, i'm guessin' that your parents have got an Evo 8 and a Skyline to go to work in?

another thing is why do most pakistani people migrate to England when they can afford to, but your so rich that you dont have to, a lot of my friends' families originate from pakistan and they say when their family is healthy and wealthy enough they come to England for better oportunities and wealth, then they send money back to family in pakistan that ain't as well off.

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your still calling BS even though he showed us pics?

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thedon365 said:
if civics cost so much in pakistan i'm guessin' there's not many around, so why the f**k would you get internals so cheap. BS

if your civic cost so much, how the f**k can anyone in pakistan afford an S2000, if they could, WHY would they waste their time and race a f**kin' civic. BS

also if your only 18, and civics cost so much, i'm guessin' that your parents have got an Evo 8 and a Skyline to go to work in?

another thing is why do most pakistani people migrate to England when they can afford to, but your so rich that you dont have to, a lot of my friends' families originate from pakistan and they say when their family is healthy and wealthy enough they come to England for better oportunities and wealth, then they send money back to family in pakistan that ain't as well off.

What the f**k are you talking about? He showed you pics, why are you still calling BS retard. And I hope everyone of you racist assholes that called BS on him before are feeling like a bunch of dumbasses right now...

I think it's kinda cool that people have a love for imports on the opposite side of the world, and despite any differences that we can still share something so simple in common...and you bitches have to go ruin it by saying some bullshit remark...

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off all the math is wrong anyway. the d16z6 made 130hp at the crank. the d15 made 94hp at the crank and about 80 at the wheels. so my guess is your not fast at all. unless you reduced you lb's to about 1300 your still not gonna beat an s2000. you might not be bad, but not fast a full build on that motor gets you maybe 200hp. FULL BUILD!!! the copression ratio is also very low on the d15 (like 7:1). i gotta agree with the one guy. your friens probaby a shitty driver. and the s2000 is too or the guy wasnt trying.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
undercoverSI said:
What the f**k are you talking about? He showed you pics, why are you still calling BS retard. And I hope everyone of you racist assholes that called BS on him before are feeling like a bunch of dumbasses right now...
QUOTE]

i called bs...does that mean im racist?? what does not beliveing someone have to do with being racist?

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in a perfect efficient world....
130hp@14.7psi
@5psi you would have 174hp
@ 6psi you would have 183hp

this is just a baseline for you hp could vary due to fuel timing. mixture..etc...but this would be a rough guestimate.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm sorry to clue you in, has 85whp stock. so for 6psi (lets give him 8hp per psi) that would equal 133whp....thats the equivilent of a stock b16....

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats less then a stock b16 he would be lucky to touch 15's.

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanMc300 said:
umm sorry to clue you in, has 85whp stock. so for 6psi (lets give him 8hp per psi) that would equal 133whp....thats the equivilent of a stock b16....
thats not even close to the b16, thats what the stock d16 makes. my b16a3 puts down 167whp pretty much in stock dress.

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stock b16's dyno at 135-145. i think you are getting crank hp numbers bud.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16's are no where neaer 167 whp stock...trust me i drive one and its slow as hell...

and maybe you didnt say anything racist seanmc, but other people did...i dont care if you call BS on anyone, I do it too...but alot of people were saying racist remarks in this thread...

baby99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
undercoverSI said:
b16's are no where neaer 167 whp stock...trust me i drive one and its slow as hell...

and maybe you didnt say anything racist seanmc, but other people did...i dont care if you call BS on anyone, I do it too...but alot of people were saying racist remarks in this thread...
I dont know about it being slow as hell, maybe you just dotn know how to drive it :what:

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you sure you drive it right? cause its not slow at all. its not the fastest car on the road but im only a half second behind my buddys srt on the 1/4

thats right he runs 14.0 and i pull out actually a 14.7

twist the #'s however you want

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16_delslow said:
are you sure you drive it right? cause its not slow at all. its not the fastest car on the road but im only a half second behind my buddys srt on the 1/4

thats right he runs 14.0 and i pull out actually a 14.7

twist the #'s however you want
one might say you're almost a full second behind.

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true. but for stock dress thats not bad and is certainly not slow as hell. im still piecing together my turbo kit. (the dif. between mine and this guys though is im having it dyno tuned by pain industries) and there's still a little more to do from there. when the turbo is on though itl kill stock srt's. i can already take them on an autocross course because of my suspension.

scottyfordy

Mopar Muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16_delslow said:
true. but for stock dress thats not bad and is certainly not slow as hell. im still piecing together my turbo kit. (the dif. between mine and this guys though is im having it dyno tuned by pain industries) and there's still a little more to do from there. when the turbo is on though itl kill stock srt's. i can already take them on an autocross course because of my suspension.
Then the SRT owner will spend $300, upgrade his turbo and run 13s around all day.