I think she's CC worthy now..

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it man, looks simple and clean. :thumbs up
Thanks bro

Yea i got a new(er) car man got her last year=) was a gift actually. My 4 door is just sitting there now looking sad cause i got a new car to play with :cool:

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gift from your boss right? I think I remember you saying something about that in a thread :lol:

Well congrats man! now you have 2 nice civics ;)

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea thanks =)
She's got a long way to go but she's getting there
Hows your car doing?

JPouliot

5+ Year Member
i like the car. looks good. i find it weird that you name it and refer to your other car as it's sibling. haha wtf

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea thanks =)
She's got a long way to go but she's getting there
Hows your car doing?
She'll get there eventually ;) what are the future plans?

Well the Leggy blew the left side head gasket in November and she just blew the right side a couple weeks ago so I'm just going to take out the whole engine, clean everything up and reseal everything. I considered getting rid of her but I like the way she's looking right now and the direction I hope to take it. :lol:

I got a lot of plans for it this Summer :cool:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the car. looks good. i find it weird that you name it and refer to your other car as it's sibling. haha wtf
Lol ive never really actually called her jasmine or anything its just a title =)
What can i say i love cars :lol:

She'll get there eventually ;) what are the future plans?

Well the Leggy blew the left side head gasket in November and she just blew the right side a couple weeks ago so I'm just going to take out the whole engine, clean everything up and reseal everything. I considered getting rid of her but I like the way she's looking right now and the direction I hope to take it. :lol:

I got a lot of plans for it this Summer :cool:
Well ive got a list of future mods in first post but im going for the rear window visor next and hopefully my wheels next
http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-17x7-Flat-Black-p/52177082.htm
I cant wait.
Wasnt she somewhat new though? Replacing head gaskets can take some time. I wish i could do what you do and take out the whole engine and rebuild.
Gotta get it ready for the summer bikini babes man =)

Never really cared to much for the 7th gen's. But this ones pretty sharp!
Thanks man 7th gen's arent too shabby if you ask me :P

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks =)

Well when they do the vin check it comes up as an automatic however whoever had it before swapped it y8 standard with a y7 head. Right now its running everything d16y8 except for the d16y7 head. No problems with the set up just reverse lights and cruise control do not work.

Now im afraid that they will say no put it back to stock when i take it to get it certified. :???:
Wait so they you need to B.A.R. it cuz it was changed to manual at one point, is that against the rules in cali? Or just cuz of the y7 head?

Anyway nice ride nonetheless

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
she looks damn nice. Im getting the same coilovers here soon and hear good things about them.
But your car is clean. I like it.

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well ive got a list of future mods in first post but im going for the rear window visor next and hopefully my wheels next
http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-17x7-Flat-Black-p/52177082.htm
I cant wait.
Wasnt she somewhat new though? Replacing head gaskets can take some time. I wish i could do what you do and take out the whole engine and rebuild.
Gotta get it ready for the summer bikini babes man =)
:oops: haha yea I knew that I was just testing you :lol:
I love those wheels, they remind me of the BBS LM
Well make sure to post pics when you get them, should look hawt :thumbs up

yea It's an 06 but the engine now has 130k, so the engine is getting worn out. And hell yea, haha babes love nice cars :lol:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait so they you need to B.A.R. it cuz it was changed to manual at one point, is that against the rules in cali? Or just cuz of the y7 head?

Anyway nice ride nonetheless

Yea for the engine being changed to manual. Yea i guess so they do a vin check and check what motor it was originally built with and if it does not check out then they send you there. Now its going to be hard passing all of their crap seeing as how the reverse lights dont work. Hope they give me a pass..

she looks damn nice. Im getting the same coilovers here soon and hear good things about them.
But your car is clean. I like it.
Thanks man. Yea these coilovers are alright a little bumpy but thats expected no matter what coilovers you get if your as low as i am. I think theyre worth the money. If you want to ride low for 300 dollars or for 900 dollars its your choice :what:

:oops: haha yea I knew that I was just testing you :lol:
I love those wheels, they remind me of the BBS LM
Well make sure to post pics when you get them, should look hawt :thumbs up

yea It's an 06 but the engine now has 130k, so the engine is getting worn out. And hell yea, haha babes love nice cars :lol:
Haha i was looking at some other wheels(black with red lip) and someone suggested i get those instead because you can change the rivets on them to red or polished or some other color. I think they look good for the price =)

130k isnt that much though for it to be blowing gaskets like a prostitute on wheels is it?
You got a four door so theres plenty of space in the back for some shagging :P

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha i was looking at some other wheels(black with red lip) and someone suggested i get those instead because you can change the rivets on them to red or polished or some other color. I think they look good for the price =)

130k isnt that much though for it to be blowing gaskets like a prostitute on wheels is it?
You got a four door so theres plenty of space in the back for some shagging :P
What other wheel was it? XXR's are like Rota's relative to pricing right?

No, it's not many miles at all but apparently blown head gaskets are a common problem on these engines :what:

Well you have 2 cars, you can fit a lot more hunnys in two cars :lol:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What other wheel was it? XXR's are like Rota's relative to pricing right?

No, it's not many miles at all but apparently blown head gaskets are a common problem on these engines :what:

Well you have 2 cars, you can fit a lot more hunnys in two cars :lol:
Just some generic wheels but i cant really say man ive never really been on the market for new wheels ever so i dont know a lot about the varieties.

Haha yea just no fat chicks or the car will begin to hit the ground :lol:

You not going back into the honda game any time soon?

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go with the XXR's man :thumbs up

No plans as of yet but if I spot a 6th gen for the right price, I might just get it.

I'll always love Hondas, im sure ill be back eventually.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if youve never had a 7th gen i would say try it out :P
they're much better than the 6th gens better interior and styling if you ask me.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow...EM2 rear window visors are 120 compared to the 60 dollar ES1/2's rear window visor...wonder why they have a big diffeence. Anyway if thats the case then i think i will move onto the wheels next...Got a quote from the dealer on the Aero lip kit and its roughly 1.2 grand...maybe one at a time..

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Damn lol is it just me or does the back end of the 7th gens look really long?? lol but i like a rear visor on this car..

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn lol is it just me or does the back end of the 7th gens look really long?? lol but i like a rear visor on this car..
Not sure...guess when you look at it it kind of does :what: I will have to hold on the rear window visor for now until im sure i can find one that fits