I want to convert to rear disc brakes...

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
front assembly, you'll need rotors, calipers, knuckles, pretty much everything that is outboard of the lower control arm, minus the LCA itself, and the strut fork, you can use yours..

tj1993

5+ Year Member
I have a 93 civic and i want to convert the back brakes to disc what all would i have to get

tj1993

5+ Year Member
I have a 93 civic and i want to convert the back brakes to disc what all would i have to get?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
go to the junkyard and find a 94-01 integra or 92-95 civic Si and get the rear discs off of it.

EH9 Civic EX 4 door will be easier to find than a 5g Si. All 5G EX 4doors = 4wheel disc

And you Civic boys already gutted all the 'tegs at the wrecking yards...:???: :lol:

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tj1993 said:
I have a 93 civic and i want to convert the back brakes to disc what all would i have to get?

either integra rear traiing arms, rotors, calipers, ebrake cables...

or

civic EX (sedan/Coupe ABS) rear trailiing arms, rotors, calipers, ebrake cables.

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a Dx that I'm putting together and also got a 93 si that I got for parts. my understanding is that the front brakes on the SI are bigger than the regular civic. It also has rear disc brakes that I will be putting on my dx as well. Not sure if the propotion valve it will be need it on the swap as well. Also don't know if the Brake master cylinder is the same since they all have a number on it, don't know if it has to do with the front and rear balancing of the brakes. I will be doing this swap soon, I will upgrade the disc,brake lines and pads. Also planing on painting everything real nice. I will try to take a lot o pictures I might do a how to thread. I will keep you guys posted.