I would like some 7th gen opinions on some new rims

Which rims do you like more

• picture 1's

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • picture 2's

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • picture 3's

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • None of the above please leave post with suggestion and possible photoshoped pic

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As I said I would like some feedback from 7th gen owners about some rims. 3 choices photoshopped so might be a little different once they are on as far as tire size and so on, but let me know what you think or if you would suggest another set of rims. I'm not really into paying a boat load for volks and s**t like that. Just something different and decent.

[/QUOTE]

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not really a fan of any of them man, what's your spending budget?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the first one. I need bronze would look better

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
neither really but the 3rd one...i wouldnt mix red and blue, but thats me cuz i keep the black and white theme going...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dont think that the chrome lip looks good with black rims on a blue car. My opinion is the first or second one.

Brian13

5+ Year Member
IMO The red lip rim, against the Fiji Blue is alittle Funky, but that's just me. I would do the 3rd choice, or have you thought about White rims, or the Black with a blue lip

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
I really like how you photoshopped them to try and get an idea of how they would look on the car. I don't have that kind of patience.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Amen to the bronze Rotas, great rethink

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
I like the first choice, but as far as color goes go for the bronze or gold. Either way your better off.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IMO The red lip rim, against the Fiji Blue is alittle Funky, but that's just me. I would do the 3rd choice, or have you thought about White rims, or the Black with a blue lip
very nice!!! these would be sick