Idea's For The Next Big Cc Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this would be the weekend after the sac meet. Im not trying to rain on your sac meet man, you said you wanted a sac mini meet, so have that, and the weekend after we can have another big ass nor cal meet. :mrgreen:

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks justin =)

civic_on_air

I would try to move you vacaville meet to late spring melt....... one reason is it will be to cold by late november and the second reason is that we are having the matrix meet thing then the sac meet, i dont know about other people but i will be broke and not want to drive to vacaville after all the other stuff going on....... Not bitching but I think it would be better when the better weather starts coming back and not as much is planned....... then I would go.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we can always have another one meet in the spring.

civic_on_air

very true

thats the one I would hit up, the one in the spring....... then we could play some football, swim, frisby, stuff like that.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the lake in vacaville is pretty shitty for swimmin, i wouldnt go in it. If we want to swim we should have one on the sac river somewhere, or at lake berryessa.

civic_on_air

oh that sucks neve been thier didnt know.

86 the swimming part then

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there actually is a good place at berryessa we can have it, but its VERY easy to get lost up there and theres a lot of twisty ass country roads.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
well melt. this whole idea im giving is on a Sac Mini meet...so having it outside of sac would be against the whole idea. you know. oh, and 2kstreet, i made it that weekend so those going to school here, will be here as opposed to going home during thanksgiving break.
okay...Well I could get up to a meet in Sac if it was during thanksgiving break.....Its a much shorter drive from the Bay Area to Sac Town than starting from San Luis Obispo....So if the meet was during thanksgiving break I would have a better chance of getting up to the meet

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes sense...but...not to pick favorites or anything...but Team4r goes to school in Stockton, and lives in LA...and being part of our original TFBPC, i'm wanting him to come since during thanksgiving break hell be in LA

StTz98Ex

Would you eat this?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be here during thanksgiving break, i get to work! woohoo. Anyways, why dont people list some ideas of s**t to do at the meet, that way we can figure out a place that has facilities for that stuff, or where we can get away with that stuff(depending on what that stuff may be)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take a look at the norcal meet schedule. theres three meets planned for november

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
makes sense...but...not to pick favorites or anything...but Team4r goes to school in Stockton, and lives in LA...and being part of our original TFBPC, i'm wanting him to come since during thanksgiving break hell be in LA
no worries man about picking favorites...just trying to make some meets since the 9/28 Sac Town meet own3d......Thanks though

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.. well i think we got enough meets going on for november...

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.