instaling amp in EM2

desk0

5+ Year Member
Well i'm planning to install an amp in my car (em2) but i don't know how take the Power wire from the batterie to the trunk.

I know how to make the connections and all. but I just don't know where is a hole to take the wire to the cabin.

hope someone help me with that.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pop your hood and look for where wires run through the firewall, then just shove it in there with it. i did mine like that

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: ^^^

If u have no idea what your doing, take it somewhere and get it done the right way. power wires can be cut over time and ground out your system due to vibrations and the wire resting on things..

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dont take it somewhere they will just overprice you.....

do it yourself its not that hard....may take a lil time but atleast you did the work yourself....just look around and inspect your car for places to hide the wire.....its pretty simple to install a amp and subs

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have a 6th gen so its prolly different but I ran it through the same hole as my a/c tube, as far as hiding wires goes I'd rip the seats and carpet out but thats just me...

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its an automatic you should be able to run it through a rubber-gromit where the clutchplate would normally be... if its manual you will have to poke around and see if there is any rubber you can shoot through or move out of the way to run the wire.

if not then, find a clean spot you can drill a hole through and gromit/seal around the wire you run... sometimes civics can be incredibly easy or a mini-pain to run through the firewall. it just depends. =/