integra conversion

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I ran a search, and nothing came up.. does anyone have any information on front end conversions for civics to integra? I know i need a hood, bumper, lights, rad support, and fenders, but i think you have to do something to the fenders. if anyone has done this or knows how to do this , ide really appreciate some infromation.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not a very good conversion imo.

but if you really wanna do it, i think you have basically everything listed. might need to do a little extra wiring for the turn signals because of the signals in the bumper. but since you have 93 civic im not sure if youre doing the 94-01, or the 91-01 jdm-itr-wannabe-sorta 90-93 :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh f**k, i thought you meant the usdm teggy frontend :smackself

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need to use the back 3/4 of the civic fenders (that lines up with door) and mold the teg front fender portion to the civic fender

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the main reason i really want to do this is because i crashed the front end of my civic, and i've always like the look of the integras so its worth a try. Also, does everything bolt on? Or will I need to modify anything such as the radiator support.

Last edited:

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man ARD totally changed their site. i guess they don't carry the kit anymore. Too bad, I think it was a grand cheaper than the import trendz kit.

iixtremehansen

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man s**t tight if u put the usdm 99 integra front end on an eg hatch, got a homeboi with that s**t and its clean as f**k, i never thought it would look good but it does, type r motor and shiz but ughh import trenz and i think extremedimesion have it

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm .. i found a bumper, radiator support, and fenders for 100.00. 2,500.00 is a bit high for me. haha

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's really, really not worth it, it doesnt turn out well 99.9% of the time, the .01 being one I've never seen

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh i disagree, if u take the time and do it right it comes out right alot more the just .1 , i have seen 2 up here , one on a 5th gen hatch and one on a 6th gen hatch, both look f**kin nice as hell man

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you've got everything listed,and inigo is right on the fenders,but yeah f**k those kits you can buy.if you are talking about the usdm teggy front end on a 5g ,ive done one(on a hatch),and didnt like it much,but the jdm itr front end is the hottness if you do it good.the hardest part will be the fenders.get your old core support out and weld the teg one in,everything else is pretty much bolt up.as for wiring,im not sure what to do on that,i didnt do that part of it

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man ... im really excited to get started on this project. hopefully it comes out nice . I'll keep you guys posted on my status, so you can see what im doin, and if it turns out, ill make a How To or something.

lo-fidelity

Definitive Motion
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just finished my 99-00 Front end conversion on my 95 hatch. It takes alot of time and paitience... and a decent amount of cash..

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The teg conversion doesn't look right on a 5th gen. The roundness of the hood throws the style off.

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've seen a EM1 with the jdm teg conversion man it was clean..i'm thinking about doing it in the future....

Mister_Perkins

Team Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lo-fidelity said:
I just finished my 99-00 Front end conversion on my 95 hatch. It takes alot of time and paitience... and a decent amount of cash..
Sweet, can i see some pictures if you have any? maybe a few pointers / pics of how you did the fenders?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have to cut the fenders,weld them back into one,grind it down,then smooth with a LIGHT coat of bondo or fiber hair then go over with a glaze of some sort