integra radiator

rickles8099

Faster than you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will an integra radiator from any generation fit(with or without modifiying) the stock crx supports? im looking for a bigger radiator and dont want/cant afford to fork out the money for an aftermarket one and was just wondering if anyone knows if an integra one would fit.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, the DA rad it too tall and wide. If you wanted to run a bigger rad. then you can get the fluidyne one, or something of that nature for the 88-91 civic/crx. I was imagine that the 94-01 integra rads. are the same.

rickles8099

Faster than you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, the DA rad it too tall and wide. If you wanted to run a bigger rad. then you can get the fluidyne one, or something of that nature for the 88-91 civic/crx. I was imagine that the 94-01 integra rads. are the same.
went out, got a dual core stock radiator out of and older integra. put it in my car without any modding. not going to spend hundreds of dollars on what cost me less than $40 and is just as effective.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why do you want a bigger radiator? theres no real reason to have one, you dont need it really

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
went out, got a dual core stock radiator out of and older integra. put it in my car without any modding. not going to spend hundreds of dollars on what cost me less than $40 and is just as effective.
What year integra rad. did you use?

rickles8099

Faster than you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do you want a bigger radiator? theres no real reason to have one, you dont need it really
i dont want anymore, i already have. and would you like to enlighten me on why i wouldnt need one? because im sure you know what my driving conditions are and what my cars configuration is.

What year integra rad. did you use?
i believe its out of a 90-93. ill have to go double check. a friend of mine is the one that got it out of the junkyard.

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a dual sized teg in my ED and it does help so i would have to disagree. it keeps it alot cooler than what it did with the single.

TheOdditie

5+ Year Member
Yes, a DA Radiator will drop straight into a ED. Does a stock D15/D16 need it? I don't think it does, but hell, what harm will it do?

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only reason I said that it wouldn't fit is because a old friend of mine tried to put in an race rad. from koyo I think it was and it was too tall and it was from a DA.