Interior Light, instrument panel, console, etc sizes

Cev

alright ill try this again. ive been looking to see what are ALL the light bulbs i need for my honda civic 2000 lx

id like to know what bulbs go into the instrument panel to see the gauges, the stick in the middle of the gauges, the prndl to be fixed and light up as it needs to, the middle radio panel with all the lights including defrost / ac / recirculate buttons as well as the dials to turn on and use the heating / air conditioning. by now i hope its understood that i want to be able to see every single thing at night in my car, and since i have a 2000 a lot have gone out.

i live in the united states, so please let me know what i can get within the US, ive had people point me to a European site that wasnt very helpful for my needs and i couldnt even order anything even if it was.

really i jsut need to know the sizes for everything, in advance i thank you for your patience and assistance.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Cev

i am apparently bad at searching forums. i appreciate the help on two out of the many i need. im still looking for the PRNDL part of the cluster behind the steering wheel. i also need the ones under the radio. the desfroster, the recirculation and the air conditioner button. i also need the lights for the air flow knob, the temperature knob, the vent knob. i also need the lightbulb size for the emergency blinker lights on top past the radio. i also need the drive shaft light that makes the PRNDL next to the seat light up.