InvidiaxBYSxFanboy s**t.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate pictures taken with the wheel turned that way...
nobody wants to see your tires...
showoff dem rims baby!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your wheels. I was just busting your balls. Nice pics.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont mind the wheels..
even fr rotas, they flow...
loving the BYS

The Rude HB

5+ Year Member
Cool hatch man. Nice attitude about doin what you like on your car.
I hate hearing other people criticizing what people should to to make their car JDM. I say do what you want because U like it. (and that it looks good too).

Keep it original.

mobstarr808

5+ Year Member
Maybe tomorrow.. When it isn't raining.

The way I see it, there are different groups. With Hondas, to me, fanboys are the people that buy stickers like "I <3 Eg/Ek/Ej/ etc" they constantly say, "I have JDM this, JDM that", they also only get certain parts to gain acceptance within the community. They basically, in my opinion, are into this scene for all the wrong reasons.

I, like a good portion of others on this site, buy the parts we like and want. Not because they are in, or it's the new fad. I bought the BackYard Special wing cause at the time, no one had them, I loved the way the wing looked on the car, I also had the lip for it, but I busted that up and some dude on HT bought it for $250, that guy was a fan boy. J's air duct serves its purpose as it guides/rams the air into my intake, I'm lowered beyond stupidity for the roads we have here, but not because its in, cause I like it.

But, I wouldn't say its 100% fan boy, as a lot of the fan boys around my area always say s**t on how it doesn't flow, that I need to represent my love for my chassis and other dumb stuff. But, they are young kids/adults that don't realize people actually work on cars cause its something they enjoy instead of gaining approval from others. The last thing I want is people's acceptance or approval, its nice when given, but definitely not something I go out and look for.

Hope that clears it up for you? I know everyone has different definitions as to what a fan boy is.

Last edited:

mobstarr808

5+ Year Member
s**t bro... i kinda thought you were an a*****e for a looooooong time. Great reply. My mind is changed... your just an ass now... :twisted:
DEATH TO ALL FANBOYS!!!

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks real clean but i never understood the BYS spoiler, just goes straight up, the front lip looks good but u do your thing

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t bro... i kinda thought you were an a*****e for a looooooong time. Great reply. My mind is changed... your just an ass now... :twisted:
DEATH TO ALL FANBOYS!!!
LOL, I am an a*****e, if you really knew me. It's all good.
looks real clean but i never understood the BYS spoiler, just goes straight up, the front lip looks good but u do your thing
I believe its for rear down force when taking corners. That is what I've read online. But, I wouldn't know as I don't track my car one bit. Makes sense to me, when you think about it.
Cool hatch man. Nice attitude about doin what you like on your car.
I hate hearing other people criticizing what people should to to make their car JDM. I say do what you want because U like it. (and that it looks good too).

Keep it original.
Thats what it is all about. If you don't make the car an extension of your own self, why even mess with a car? Yeah, all those Japanese parts are nice and add nice touches to cars, and if thats how your personality is, by all means do it. But, if you like having a primered out car with green rims, pull it off nicely or else expect a lot of hate.
I like your wheels. I was just busting your balls. Nice pics.
s**t, I hate my own rims, lawl. They aren't wide enough.