Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't the knock off name say it all?

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
I have a megan racing header and haven't had any problems from it. I've had it for the past 2 years and no rust, broken welds or anything.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't doubt the parts work, but would I buy it? Prob not.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always figured they were an "ok" part. never tried any of it though

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I haven't really heard anything bad about them, so I guess that means they're a pretty decent brand? I certainly haven't heard anyone brag about having Megan Racing parts either..

But I can say the Drift Spec exhaust (yeah, I questioned the name too) sounds pretty good on a Civic.

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have megan racing lca's...not bad...but then again im not tryin to win any contests

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
megan is still in the up and coming stage, they still have a bit of a way to go.

jubei

5+ Year Member
Put the headers on the wifes Kia & my opinion is a good product. After a year of use they have only yellowed not blackend & the performance gain can be felt. I would agree with up & coming.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Id say there an average company, Not an ebay brand but not top notch yet atleast.

JohnnySasakiMGS

5+ Year Member
Megan racing started off as a cheap ass knock off eBay company. I don't trust it.

Megan racing. What a stupid ass name.

trunkmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh unless u have tried megan product dont say that they sux i got megan coilovers with "stock" shocks they are less bouncier then the skunk2 that i have on my ek in my opinion but i think megan is ok product