Is the 8th gen SI really worth the extra 6tho?

skreetsk8

5+ Year Member
idk y i like posting opinion threads.

what do yall think about the 8th gen SI?
is it really worth the extra 6thousand.
is obama gonna kill himself....:flush:
who knows..

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
6? holy hell what car were you looking at. a DX? its only an extra 2 grand from the EX

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know what you're comparing it to, I'm guessing a DX, but yes, it is definitely worth it.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i assume he has one already or a DX.

either way, i don't know what kind of question this is.

skreetsk8

5+ Year Member
ok compared to the dx its 6 more. guess i didnt do my research. but is the si still worth it? im thinkin bout tradin in.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well..it is faster and more easily modded but it also uses premium gas and higher insurance and things like that. so if that stuff doesnt matter then yes its worth it. but if it does matter then id just get a manual r18 and modify that, u can prob get it as fast as an si and still get great gas mileage

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you just need a commuter car/grocery getter and either don't like driving or drive like an old lady, that no, its not worth it. If you track race, enjoy 'spirited' driving, VTEC and know how to drive stick? then yes, its worth it.

savage_canadian

5+ Year Member
its worth it. my 4door si is cheaper for insurance than my 2door dx was. the 6spd is awesome once you are used to not having to downshift as much. the sound is unbeatable.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just think about it though..premium is 20cents more a gallon..and at 12 gallon avg fill up thats 2.40 cents more per fill up

em-2

5+ Year Member
yes they are worth it!!! i drove it and almost got one but they sold out wen i went and got 05 civic ex coupe that came hooked up and was in my budget but i really wanted that car or an rsx type S

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I drove a 2007 Habanero Red 4-door Si 2 days ago and it was a really bad decision........cause I want one real bad right now :twisted:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
idk y i like posting opinion threads.

what do yall think about the 8th gen SI?
is it really worth the extra 6thousand.
is obama gonna kill himself....:flush:
who knows..
you are by far my favorite n00b