Is this CRX real?

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ~vx~
that is the gayest looking CRX ever..... making a honda a rear wheel drive just takes away the whole concept of honda.....
owner-----> :wak: <------me
what about the s2k? :D

hehe the thing is real, i remember reading about it somewhere, it does the tractor pull races or something like that

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoever did that is on crack. thats ugly as hell

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SickCiViC
yeh i seen that before also. whata waste of a perfectly good CRX! :roll:
how so, so many of you fags are interested in drag racing but once a car is faster then yours it becomes a waste.......:roll: :roll:

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by boi-alien
what about the s2k? :D

hehe the thing is real, i remember reading about it somewhere, it does the tractor pull races or something like that

or the NSX

4drcivictuner04

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all I can think of when I see that car is "I parked my CRX in the middle of hick-ville one night and this is what I came back to"

surprised it dont have any "nascar" stickers on it... ya know even rednecks thinks that makes their cars race-cars...

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 4drcivictuner04
all I can think of when I see that car is "I parked my CRX in the middle of hick-ville one night and this is what I came back to"

surprised it dont have any "nascar" stickers on it... ya know even rednecks thinks that makes their cars race-cars...

just like ricers think anything APC makes their car faster? you cant spell CRAP without APC

my_ex_is_faster

CCCC #27
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's hella funny, I'm interested in what it runs but it does look a little gay. It's also a waste of money. What people do for attention!

4drcivictuner04

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by temp02
just like ricers think anything APC makes their car faster? you cant spell CRAP without APC
that's exactly what I mean...

when a ricer buys a car, next think ya know it's got neons stuck everywhere and stickers all over it, when a redneck buys a car it gets nascar s**t all over it. kinda sad really... if either would have wanted performance they could have at least started with the money they just sunk into useless garbage for their car.

Personally I dont want anybody to know what the hell I have under the hood, for now b/c of laughter, but later b/c of what it will be.

(for the curious it's a D15 w/ MPFI the d16 crapped out on me, and it will be a turbo LS engine, already started on that)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man you finally got on here ... 4g4d's taking over!

temp02

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need a d16a6 tranny......for like $40 in good working order

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naa its for real, i saw the actual car in FLA, wit mah own eyes

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why the f**k are you people flammin on the rex. dumbasses, think a little bit. if he wanted it to look good he wouldnt have done that to it. obviously looks are not his intention. so stop talking about the looks of the car. looks are probably the least of the worries of the owner of that thing. i want to know what it runs.