ive got 4 days left till i ship out to bct

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
some of you know me and some dont my name use to be bullgod88. and some may like me and some may not, its been good on here for me most of the time and some really cool people. i ship for basic in 4 days time. i will not be back on here for probably 5 months or so. hopefully the site will still be going good when i get back on. just wanted to say thanks for letting me be apart of cc and i will prob move on from honda for awhile after this but will still be active so everybody be cool and thanks again!=)

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck man. My best word of advice for you while in basic. Don't complain about an injury, dont talk about being sick or injured, dont go to sick call, just push through or else you will be there longer or kicked out.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should post pics of your wife before you leave, who knows if you will make it back 0_o

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Have fun. Just think of the drill sgts as your own personal trainer that you don't even have to pay for.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
you should post pics of your wife before you leave, who knows if you will make it back 0_o
hahahahahaha very funny
Please tell me you purchased a force field.
obi wan kenobi says im good jk

Have fun. Just think of the drill sgts as your own personal trainer that you don't even have to pay for.
i will, f'n pissed though the head recruiter at the recruiting station lost my official transcripts and i just found this out today. the lady that can get them for me is gone till monday and i need them by sunday in order to get my e3 promotion if they dont come through ill lose my rank and about 300 bucks a month f'n gay

Last edited by a moderator:

SoergBot

some of you know me and some dont my name use to be bullgod88. and some may like me and some may not, its been good on here for me most of the time and some really cool people. i ship for basic in 4 days time. i will not be back on here for probably 5 months or so. hopefully the site will still be going good when i get back on. just wanted to say thanks for letting me be apart of cc and i will prob move on from honda for awhile after this but will still be active so everybody be cool and thanks again!=)
gotta love basic, spent 8 weeks there myself, good luck to you sir

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
thanks everyone cant wait two more days! hopefully i can find out where im getting stationed soon lol. my recruiter said he will get my transpcripts faxed monday morning so ill get my e3 rank hopefully crossing my fingers. dont know what im gonna do without my kids though

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck man

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks everyone cant wait two more days! hopefully i can find out where im getting stationed soon lol. my recruiter said he will get my transpcripts faxed monday morning so ill get my e3 rank hopefully crossing my fingers. dont know what im gonna do without my kids though
That's why you should pressure them to get sh*t done when you get it to them, and then ask for a paper copy of the confirmation. It took my recruiter months to get my EDVR approved. Wasn't much of a point in that, I've got automatic E3 because of my rate, and get automatic E4 about 8 months in.