Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i think, i'll stick with 15's

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^x2
i really need to get a lip for my rear bumper.there an 99' Si at my job thats got a whole bunch of goodies in it,and it has the rear lip.i gotta detail it tomorrow anyway!!! so ima try to get it.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should get some foglights,would look really nice with them on the front.i was thinking bout getting rear foglight for my sedan,jus a lil scared on cutting a whole for it in the rear bumper

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i used to have that Type R lip, i hit a speedbump one night and it was raining hard then i was doing 35mph, man my lip turned into pieces...waah so i ended up getting an OEM Si lip.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^nice.was it the rear lip or front? yeah i remember when i had my first Si front lip,it was bolted on with 2 push tabs(yeah i know i was an idot) i was on the highway and i think the wind kicked up and sure as s**t i ran something over and seen it fly behind me in two pieces. it sucked
cuz i didnt another til last yeah i think.and that happen back in 03'. so its beena minute.

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo what do you guys think of the blades? there's one guy here is selling them for $250

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea of course i will keep 'em, i just want some alternate wheels, depends on my moods hehe

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would get them. with tires???
i dont think i have seen a sedan our year with some blades. i always wanted to get some blades or Si's

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i used to have them, i never get a chance to take a pic of it coz it got stolen after the day i put them on :(

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea dude...i forgot to put my locks on them...oh wells, they are probably in jail by now whoever stole it.